Game Mechanics Potion Auto Reuse

fpx007

Terrarian
Well, we have quick heal, quick mana, quick buff and the mana flower. But what about adding the feature of auto reuse of healing potions and buff potions?

While we are fighting a boss, we need to dodge and target, so we have little time focusing on the buff icons. And if we want to reuse a buff potion with quick buff, we need to wait until the buff expired. If we want to use it before the buff expired, we need to either cancel the buff and press "quick buff" or select the potion and click LBM. Besides, sometimes we need to keep a buff continously or some serious result will happen(e.g. I used lifeforce potion while fighting ML so I have 600 health or maximim life in total, but when the buff expired, I will lose 100 maximum life, and then I reuse the potion, I will have 600 maximum life but 500 health, which means the extra 100 health is gone even if I did not take damage).

So I think it will be nice to have potion auto reuse. And the design can be that if we enabled potion auto reuse, the potion will be used autonomously right before its expiration (e.g. 1 sec before expiration),so the buffs will not end, thus the serious result will not appear. Besides, if we don't want to keep the buff or we just want to simply save the potion, we may just simply right click the buff icon to cancle it, so the buff will terminate and auto reuse will not apply to it unless it is manually activated again.

Back
Top Bottom