Items Powder needs more attention.

I support things i wouldnt use all the time. For example, im a melee user only, and i actually posted a thread on adding another ranger weapon to Golem's drops to balance it out a little. I dont support things just cuz i want them, i support things because they would balance the game out better, or add something the game has been in need of for a long time.

I get that, but I don't think it would have a big enough change to the game nor do I believe this is something that is needed. It's just a small gap, or anomaly you might say, in content.

Like I said, I don't mind what happens.

You complicated this too much...
In my opinion, each powder should simply turn the blocks it afflicts to its biome.
Also, purification powder is used to turn things to its pure, non-evil state, so it shouldn't be crafted with something growing in the hallow.

You complicated this too much...
In my opinion, each powder should simply turn the blocks it afflicts to its biome.
Also, purification powder is used to turn things to its pure, non-evil state, so it shouldn't be crafted with something growing in the hallow.
Turn blocks to its own biome? Vile powder doesnt do that, it just removes the hallow. I thought that in reverse, a hallowed powder should do nothing but remove the corruption.

not in a pretty life-filled place like the hallow.
Actually mushrooms do grow in the hallow. They are just regular mushrooms.

Also this has been suggested quite a few times (Though this is the first one I see on TFC) and I would be all for it. So long as there are mushroom furniture sets like the glowing mushroom one.

Turn blocks to its own biome? Vile powder doesnt do that, it just removes the hallow. I thought that in reverse, a hallowed powder should do nothing but remove the corruption.
Oh, then I haven't used that in a looooong time.
I remember they used to turn things into their biome type.
My bad :D

Back
Top Bottom