tModLoader Power of the Elements - SOON TO BE GREAT

haha, no.
Anyway...

threadbanner.png

I have no plans to continue working on this mod. If I ever do decide to play around with modding again it will be in the form of a new mod, not this one. Also I don't have the files anymore.

Power of the Elements
is a mod I am in the process of making that will add some cool junk to the game (when it's done). Currently it adds only a few things, which you can see in the spoiler below. Planned content also has its own spoiler. Isn't this great? Organisation and whatnot. Yippee. Anyway, this mod will be updated a little bit regularly as I add new content, which should be most weekends. But this is my first mod, my first experience with tModLoader, C# and Visual Studio so please be patient. Also, please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong (especially balancing and vanilla integration). If you want to be a REALLY COOL DUDE then you can offer to test stuff that I make.
But you REALLY came here to see the content so, without further ado...

Note: None of the content is currently obtainable due to me being a goober and not making the ore generate/drop yet. This means you need Cheat Sheet or a similar mod to get the stuff. Sorry
Magmite
MagmiteOreItem.png
MagmiteBar.png
MagmiteSword.png
MagmiteStaff.png

Magmite Ore, Magmite Bar, Magmite Claymore and Magmite Staff.
The ore currently doesn't generate naturally so you'll have to find all these items through Cheat Sheet or something similar.
4 ores to a bar.
The sword (12 bars) fires explosive projectiles.
The staff (10 bars) fires rocks.

Yes, that's it. There is no more content but do check the planned content section.

In the future, I hope to provide you with:
- A boss (possibly to obtain the Magmite ore)
- An ocean-themed invasion
- 4 tool/weapon/armour sets, themed around the four elements
- Anything else I feel like adding (which could mean anything)

Plus, check this :red: out!!!
magmite.png
hydranium.png
ALL HWOAH.png
Sword thing V2.png
Laser Rifle (Fallout 4).png

How exciting! But I must warn you that all content in this spoiler CAN and POSSIBLY WILL change or be removed in the future.

THE TEAM
~ Me - Spriter
~ Me - Coder
~ Me - Ideas
~ @Kazuo - Coding help (thanks a lot buddy!)

Now, if for some weird reason you want to download this trash, then you can find it on the mod browser. Also, click this dude to download the .tmod file if the mod browser isn't working.
Alien_Clinger.png
And thanks for viewing this thread I guess :)

Last edited:
This looks great! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

Also little annoyance on my part is that i cant see the stats on this thread :p

Well I'm glad you think it looks good but I don't have any plans to continue making it at this time unfortunately. I should have probably made a post about that but didn't want to raise this thread from the dead, as it were.
I'm about to edit the original post with a few more details on that.

Also, if you want the weapons stats I could find them for you. afaik the tmod file for the latest version is still up at that link there.

Idea maybe add a crafting thing for the materials from lava/magma and ice/water also to craft weapons (can you add a unique weapon for them like a fire battle axe or water spear and more elemants like light, shadows, nature, lightning, corruption, crimson, and more)

Back
Top Bottom