powering up in hardmode

bearluvx

Terrarian
what are some stuff/powerups i should get after going into hardmode?
Ranger
Large
Corruption
as strong as i can get pre-hm

what are some stuff/powerups i should get after going into hardmode?
Ranger
Large
Corruption
as strong as i can get pre-hm
Uzi if you want to farm for its onyx blaster is also good if you fish in corruption you can get toxic Karp refighting the goblins can give you a shadow flame bow ore repeaters kinda bad ice bow another weapon that you have to farm for not that great marrow another farmed weapon similar to the ice bow storm bow overrated stuff and dart rifle from corrupt mimic.
for armor go frost or hard mode ores not cobalt
accorys an emblem and quivers help only for arrows thought.

Uzi if you want to farm for its onyx blaster is also good if you fish in corruption you can get toxic Karp refighting the goblins can give you a shadow flame bow ore repeaters kinda bad ice bow another weapon that you have to farm for not that great marrow another farmed weapon similar to the ice bow storm bow overrated stuff and dart rifle from corrupt mimic.
for armor go frost or hard mode ores not cobalt
accorys an emblem and quivers help only for arrows thought.
i understand what ur saying but use some commas bruh

Well firstly if you're on a corrupt world you'll wanna farm souls of night for corrupt mimics. Putrid scent and dart rifle are insanely good. Dart rifle with cursed darts will clear destroyer easily and is better than Daedalus with holy arrows since the nerfs to both of those items, Daedalus is still viable but better with unholy arrows now. Any of the hardmode ore armors work, mythril has the best damage but is very glass cannon, orichalcum has a good set bonus for destroyer, titanium has good close up crowd control, adamantite is an all rounder good damage set, and palladium has good regen. Don't bother with cobalt it has no interesting qualities. For premech star veil is a must it can be easily obtained with cross necklace and star cloak both from base mimics.

Back
Top Bottom