Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Trex.png

My OC Trex, the ranger. Well equipped soldier and skilled in any ranged weapon. (sometimes also using space guns).
I still think the armour could use some more detail. ah well, I can always update it later.

let's see if I can finish a few requests today.

Agent Zeros Dwarf.png

May I request a Robocop? I don't even care which one (1987, 2014 #1, 2014 #2) If you don't though it's fine. :)
Robocop.png

Seems that I don't pay attention to the background anymore, for some reason, I actually like that. if you want a specefic background, then you can always request that (when they are open)

EDIT: Right arm of robocop looks too misplaced, I'll change that a bit, after dinner.
EDIT2:eventually, maybe even a whole redesign, just to work on the pose.

Last edited:
A good tip is to go to a park and stalk people, observing their every movement and writing it dow- erm.. -cough-

Can always look for references, look for pics with running people, jogging people, and observe how contrapposto works. It really helps making balanced poses and a decent flow to the pose's line of action.

EDIT: Ah, and don't forget. Exaggeration is key.

Last edited:
Tried to make another running pose of @RoboCop .
Fails. made standing pose instead.
Robocop 2.png

Should work more on good poses, I know the previous one was a bad one. I tried to make that pose on my own. and I feel the loss in balance.
I thought someone in my family has a small mannequin that doesn't use it anymore. Maybe I can make use of that one.

Also, replaced robocop's gun in space gun because Terraria.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom