Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Nageru Hito.png

Nageru Hito from my Throwable Playthrough, right after she found the Magic Dagger. (more OC's coming soon)

Also, why should I open the Requests during the free time I have? I think It's much better to open them right before I get the free time, ahem:

-+-+-+-REQUESTS ARE OPEN-+-+-+-

It may or may not end in a detailed drawing, I'm not sure if i'll do that or not.
Also, No gifs or animations. takes much more time than a drawing with more detail.

Last edited:
Can you draw my character, in his custom armour?
Hmmmm, second request of yours, but because It's already a long time ago, I'll accept it.

Dansen. Are you willing to make a dansen? :dryadsmile:

Edit: Bloody fine prints. %-_-
Alright, how about just the separate frames?
Problem is, making a gif of the separate frames is actually the easiest.
I can do the lineart, eventually also coloring, but you've to make the rest though. (You can always use the guide to help you out)

Have you done my requst? =w=
If it's the BoC one, not yet.
But I'm now only accepting requests at the moment, I'll not work on the new requests untill it's friday.
I want to finish the BoC and my other OC's before I'll do the others too.
I don't like to wait in my free time untill I get a request to do. so I'm already stacking them up.

Last edited:
Love is in the air, so Nageru was visiting me. and will stay for a while.
ppowersteef and nageru magic dagger.png .....lower that dagger please, people may find that too threatening for valentine.
ppowersteef and nageru.png
much better.

Also, I've -finally- finished the the drawing of me and @Artigit fighting the Brain of Cthulhu.
Inspired from this screenshot
BoC.png

This was a lot of work, not only the BoC, but also the whole biome is just too detailed, don't espect i'll do every single frame in the background and blocks, -sight-

Last edited:
Love is in the air, so Nageru was visiting me. and will stay next to me for a while.
View attachment 29227 .....lower that dagger please, people may find that too threatening for valentine.
View attachment 29228much better.

Also, I've -finally- finished the the drawing of me and @Artigit fighting the Brain of Cthulhu.
Inspired from this screenshot
View attachment 29229
This was a lot of work, not only the BoC, but also the whole biome is just too detailed, don't espect i'll do every single frame in the background and blocks, -sight-
Damn, I can't do something along those lines with my OC, that's dissapointing...

Anyway, great drawings, really a great job on that!

I NEVER SAW THIS.
Yet they're simple, they're amazing.
GODDAMMIT I ALMOST DOUBLEPOSTED
Ok could you make my style of helmet in 2D Pixel Art form?
MoreAvatar.png

Last edited:
Hm, because of internship, I've no vacation this week, that'll be extra busy.
However, I've free evenings and weekends, so I can work on the requests during that time.
However, I don't want to stack this further up because I thought I got a week the time for it, so:

REQUESTS ARE ON HOLD.

Back
Top Bottom