Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Feeling a bit down at the moment,
I looked back at the first time I got started with digital drawings, which was when I was almost 16.
There were some....*ahem*......very MS paint like drawings:
charizard.png(I don't even want to talk about drawing humans, becaus I couldn't do that at all)

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that I'm way too late with drawing, I've seen drawings of people from 16 and younger that are way greater than what I could do that time. It feels odd. very odd. Like if I'm actually worth it

Nevermind that, It's not about the mistakes I've done years ago, but about the improvement that happened thoughout the time:
ppowersteefs.png

I'm improving, though a bit at the late side (I become 19 this summer) but at least I'm no longer sticking with a style that makes me ashamed.

Feeling a bit down at the moment,
I looked back at the first time I got started with digital drawings, which was when I was almost 16.
There were some....*ahem*......very MS paint like drawings:
View attachment 41850(I don't even want to talk about drawing humans, becaus I couldn't do that at all)

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that I'm way too late with drawing, I've seen drawings of people from 16 and younger that are way greater than what I could do that time. It feels odd. very odd. Like if I'm actually worth it

Nevermind that, It's not about the mistakes I've done years ago, but about the improvement that happened thoughout the time:
View attachment 41849

I'm improving, though a bit at the late side (I become 19 this summer) but at least I'm no longer sticking with a style that makes me ashamed.
It's ok, Steef. I only started doing good art...and, well...the only "good" art I had was my Minecraft stuff. After taking art class, I started doing Terraria. I had to look off of sprites and stuff, but yours look original. You add...something to them that I think can never do. Your one of my favorite Terraria artists (besides @Milt69466). Keep improving ;)

So I decided to make 2 old requests again, because It was such a long time ago:
darthmorf.png
@darthmorf
fiercerogue.png
@Cuddles the Dragonite

Also, I've made progress videos of both of them....but moviemaker can't read .flv files, and it's too big for convert sites to handle...
2VXCqy7.png

Anyway, Looking at the first request and what it becomes now, I've Improved a lot, REALLY a lot.
This just destroys the post I made yesterday, and like I said earlier "The true artist in me is awoken". Aww yeah!

EDIT: I'm able to convert the files, you can expect a video in about an half hour.

Last edited:
NIce! and By the way heres an awesome quote you should always keep in mind , escpecially when you feel discouraged .

"The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize." - Robert Hughes

keep up the great work steef ^^

View attachment 42130 @darthmorf
View attachment 42131 @Cuddles the Dragonite

Also, I've made progress videos of both of them....but moviemaker can't read .flv files, and it's too big for convert sites to handle...
2VXCqy7.png

Anyway, Looking at the first request and what it becomes now, I've Improved a lot, REALLY a lot.
This just destroys the post I made yesterday, and like I said earlier "The true artist in me is awoken". Aww yeah!

EDIT: I'm able to convert the files, you can expect a video in about an half hour.
Ruddy awesome!! Thanks so much!

It's been so long since I first requested that old avatar from you. Since then, you have become an important artist of our community, ppower. You have always been pretty good at it, but now I am impressed by your progress. I like your work a lot. Good job, on everything :3

It's been so long since I first requested that old avatar from you. Since then, you have become an important artist of our community, ppower. You have always been pretty good at it, but now I am impressed by your progress. I like your work a lot. Good job, on everything :3
Aww, thank you for those kind words :happy:

View attachment 42130 @darthmorf
View attachment 42131 @Cuddles the Dragonite

2VXCqy7.png

Wow, that looks awesome. You've made a huge improvement! Thanks! :D

Am I reputed enough to be worthy of your incredible artwork? Though seriously this stuff is incredible. I don't know where to spend my likes first.

How about liking the First Post instead of all other posts? :p
As I said, I don't where to spend my likes first.
Puny lack of wit jests aside, I'll do just that.
Edit: Are you ever considering opening requests again, if so might I receive a tag when you do so?

As I said, I don't where to spend my likes first.
Puny lack of wit jests aside, I'll do just that.
Edit: Are you ever considering opening requests again, if so might I receive a tag when you do so?
It'll take some time though. As I have to do things that needs to be finished before 1.3 comes.
Sorry, but I want to keep those things secret for now

Back
Top Bottom