Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I think I'll recommend you to anyone who doesn't have a terrarian avatar! I just need to add some kind of picture with a link to my signature...

any ideas, ppowersteef?
well, i'd an old picture of this thread in my signature on TO
ppower artwork banner.png

for now, feel free to use that one.

Last edited:
I personally don't know what to request. I have so many possibilities.

1. My character holding his sword in front of his face. My character has adamentite chestplate, adamentite greave, and ninja hood. His sword is a Legendary Tizona.

2. My character on top of the destroyer stabbing his legendary tizona into the head of the destroyer.

There were more but my mind when blank. Also once you make one/them could you tell me how to use it as my avatar using my phone? Thanks.

P.s I like my first idea most for some reason

I personally don't know what to request. I have so many possibilities.

1. My character holding his sword in front of his face. My character has adamentite chestplate, adamentite greave, and ninja hood. His sword is a Legendary Tizona.

2. My character on top of the destroyer stabbing his legendary tizona into the head of the destroyer.

There were more but my mind when blank. Also once you make one/them could you tell me how to use it as my avatar using my phone? Thanks.

P.s I like my first idea most for some reason
if i think about option 1, i've this in my mind:http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Mulan_Staring_Through_Sword_Centered_3247.png
now that wouldn't be so bad, if Tizona wasn't such a large blade.
I can imagine the second one feeling awesome though

if i think about option 1, i've this in my mind:http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Mulan_Staring_Through_Sword_Centered_3247.png
now that wouldn't be so bad, if Tizona wasn't such a large blade.
I can imagine the second one feeling awesome though

True it is a large blade, and the only way to do that would be covering the face. OK so then how about the second one? Now I know Legendary is a modifier. But would it be possible to make it look legendary? That would be cool. A legendary man (conceited I know but I've played since 1.1 so I consider myself a small legend) stabbing a legendary sword into a beast of destruction. That almost game me an imagigasm..

Could you?
I've never tried to make an image smaller or more pixelated, so i don't know how it'll look like. I'll try it anyway.

PS:that i don't answer your question in a day doesn't mean that i forgot or ignored that, it's more that i don't know what to write or that i've no time to answer it.
eventually, the way you ask things double may count as a bump. and then there are changes of a warning point

I've never tried to make an image smaller or more pixelated, so i don't know how it'll look like. I'll try it anyway.

PS:that i don't answer your question in a day doesn't mean that i forgot or ignored that, it's more that i don't know what to write or that i've no time to answer it.
eventually, the way you ask things double may count as a bump. and then there are changes of a warning point

Have you started on my request yet? I'm not trying to rush you or impose I'm just eager and excited :)

Can you make me an avatar with a character that has brown hair (type 1), chlorophyte armor (but not the mask), leaf wings (not extended), and a mechanical arm on my right arm? The mechanical arm is the same color as the mech bosses' metal color, has a hole at where the hand would be, buttons along the arm, and has a terra blade sticking out of the hole. Also can you put a forest biome in the background?

Can you make me an avatar with a character that has brown hair (type 1), chlorophyte armor (but not the mask), leaf wings (not extended), and a mechanical arm on my right arm? The mechanical arm is the same color as the mech bosses' metal color, has a hole at where the hand would be, buttons along the arm, and has a terra blade sticking out of the hole. Also can you put a forest biome in the background?
metaknight request.png

I was hoping more like the picture you have in your signature for my signature. with out the fairy though.

Back
Top Bottom