ppower's Q&A.

I see. Do you prefer going easy mode first, or normal difficulty first?

@ppowersteef also when did- [KBZZZT]

*No connection, please go to nearest tower and shout at it, maybe it'll work.*

---

Also when did you update your signature the last time?
What is single most annoying thing ever?

#Changing Flask as OC# Silvynne, I wonder what's your most favourite se-<KBZZZT>(ries you like to watch?)

*Unhappy unicorn noises trying to fix wireless connection in middle of nowhere, in forested area on one side and plains on other side, not even being able to watch anything.*

I swear, I eventually will have to get better connection, if not for gaming, then for more useful communication and watching/hosting livestreams.

Last edited:
I see. Do you prefer going easy mode first, or normal difficulty first?

@ppowersteef Also when did you update your signature the last time?
What is single most annoying thing ever?

#Changing Flask as OC# Silvynne, I wonder what's your most favourite series you like to watch?
- This depends on the game usually, Every game has their own view on the difficulity scale. (Taking Terraria for example that I wouldn't call Expert Mode for starters)
I like a challenge though, so usually I go for the hard difficulity, as long as it doesn't alter the default game by too much (Like Ocarina of Time Master Mode)
- Think it's pretty recent, half a year ago or so. To showcase the OC's without opening the signature, and to add some bikini OC pictures.
- It's gotta be a gaming opinion on social media. Especially on Twitter is it a never ending flamewar. Some may also be intentionally wrong just to troll around, so I'm rather avoiding these debates.

- Silvyne: "I uhhh....don't really watch series, and rather play games instead, I could tell you a lot about Metroid though"

#Changing Flask as OC# I see. Not much TV, I presume. Silvyne, what's your favourite food? Or Nageru, or Trex...

Also, Samantha, can I borrow the deer for a hour? It's for grooming (as in taking care of its fur) n' stuff.

is the unicorn counted as a rare enemy a rarely see them
#Changing_Flask: Hey! I'm an unicorn, and I don't attack without reason. If you were ever attacked, it's because you'd be breaking into my lab without reason.
In any case no, they're, at least the aggressive 'Terraria' variant, fairly common in Hallow surface.

---

Another question. Trex, any favourite hobbies you have?

#Changing Flask as OC# I see. Not much TV, I presume. Silvyne, what's your favourite food? Or Nageru, or Trex...

Also, Samantha, can I borrow the deer for a hour? It's for grooming (as in taking care of its fur) n' stuff.
I'm not really into much of roleplaying, or coming up with random OC facts, so I'll let those pass for now.

You're allowed to borrow the deer though. 🦌

What is your favorite fruit, and what is your favorite vegetable? Also, any opinions on sushi?
Banana and Tomato. I'm not actually a fan of sushi, once when I went in a sushi restaurant, I once asked for a dish full of meat.

Dragonmals' AMA List of Questions!!

Sometimes id like to ask others is if they like Retro games. Maybe they'd say that they do but they don't play it as much as they do with games after the PS3/Wii/Xbox 360 era and mostly ps4/switch, you get the point. What is yours? Can go as back as the Atari ages.

Another things I'd like to ask is (and please, answer them in seperate quotes if you want to): What's your favorite sport? When, How, and Why did you get into Terraria? Seeing that you're a High School Senior, what would you rate your entire school career from the humble beginnings of a kindergarner to the high levels of a senior in high that you are? Whole you're at it, did you make any friends that you still hang out with to this day?

And now for part 2. I should personally log my questions for future references tbh. What outdoor activities do you like to do? How was life for you during the covid outbreak of 2020-early 2023? Can you name two things that you've done in the past and still have great memories with it?

Okay, my apologies for all of the questions, but most importantly, how would you rate the Terraria Community as a whole?

This AMA question thing I have is a work in progress and maybe in the future that I'll add more questions to answer.

Dragonmals' AMA List of Questions!!

Sometimes id like to ask others is if they like Retro games. Maybe they'd say that they do but they don't play it as much as they do with games after the PS3/Wii/Xbox 360 era and mostly ps4/switch, you get the point. What is yours? Can go as back as the Atari ages.
My favorite Retro consoles are the SNES and GBA, though I grew up with the DS, Wii and Switch nowadays.

There's something about the GBA that feels the most polished, but also the simplier, quicker sessions. it felt like Nintendo went the most "indie" with that approach.
GameCube is also a great runner up.
What's your favorite sport?
I think I don't really have a favorite, I used to do Tennis, so maybe I should pick that up again.

When, How, and Why did you get into Terraria?
That's a long story, I think it's best if I pick this one up again: ppowersteef

Seeing that you're a High School Senior, what would you rate your entire school career from the humble beginnings of a kindergarner to the high levels of a senior in high that you are?
There is no specific rating that I can give it. It's been a weird ride.
Perhaps, IMO, probably a bit too luxery too, there were a lot of times where I've gotten second chances and just barely made the cut. It feels...weird.

Whole you're at it, did you make any friends that you still hang out with to this day?
I think there's like one friend from each school (basic, middle, college, and work) that I still have contact with every now and then. The friend from work is probably the most relatable at the moment.

What outdoor activities do you like to do?
Walking and Cycling.

...mostly walking though, both are peaceful.

How was life for you during the covid outbreak of 2020-early 2023?
Stressful, I'm already an introvert, and staying inside for even longer was fun at first, but later on it has taken a toll on my well-being.
Glad that it's mostly over now.

Can you name two things that you've done in the past and still have great memories with it?
I've just made a lot of recent memories with the trip to America, and experiencing Xenoblade Chronicles Trilogy also feels very special.
The best memories are probably the things you make together. I think then mostly of the moments you share with friends and family, but also these Forums and Terraria as whole has been a part of it lately.

Okay, my apologies for all of the questions, but most importantly, how would you rate the Terraria Community as a whole?
The Community has evolved quite a bit, with seeing many coming and go. So my opinion might probably vary depending on the period.
Overall however, I'd still rate it a 4/5. The fact that I'm still here around says about it's longlivity.

I'll answer the other questions another day. :)

My favorite Retro consoles are the SNES and GBA, though I grew up with the DS, Wii and Switch nowadays.

There's something about the GBA that feels the most polished, but also the simplier, quicker sessions. it felt like Nintendo went the most "indie" with that approach.
GameCube is also a great runner up.

And now here are my rightful replies to this. First of all, I would like to point out that I'm doing this cause of me trying to meet new people. I can't do it really well outside of the internet cause I get ignored constantly, and I just want to find people to do activities with.

I guess your ideas with the GBA share the same with me. Pretty much my reason is the same thing as yours though although the storytelling of most GBA games were at most the best. DS games too. They have inspired the story and the character cast of my indie game.
I used to do Tennis

Tennis is one of my favs too. Although I like Badminton a bit more.
That's a long story, I think it's best if I pick this one up again: ppowersteef
The Community has evolved quite a bit, with seeing many coming and go. So my opinion might probably vary depending on the period.
Overall however, I'd still rate it a 4/5. The fact that I'm still here around says about it's longlivity.

For these two answers, I'll just say this: The story you had with the game ahs got to be one of the best I've seen, and it's great to see others opinions about Terrraia and it's community. I wish that I would say the same thing, but I don't have the horsepower in me to say them all unless people give me the encouragement.

The best memories are probably the things you make together. I think then mostly of the moments you share with friends and family, but also these Forums and Terraria as whole has been a part of it lately.
Pretty much agree with you here. Mostly my memories have been with family, and only recently was the Junior prom that I went to nostalgic as well even if it's form last year.

Great things you said, PowerSteef. I like it. Feel free to drop some questions in my AMA thread if you'd like. I like getting to know other poeple of the Terraria community.

Which Terraria Armor/Vanity Set would you want to draw the least and which of your OCs would look the worst in it?

Which Terraria Armor/Vanity Set would you want to draw the least and which of your OCs would look the worst in it?
That's an odd question, but since I've drawn every armor at least once (https://www.deviantart.com/ppowersteef/art/Terraria-All-Armors-1-3-689230111)
Then I think all wood armors and Dungeon Defenders armors will still remain as my least favorite armors to draw.
Simply because the first series are too bland, and the second are too detailed while not really originating from Terraria.

That's an odd question,
That's what I was going for. :p

That's not something I saw coming. Wow! :eek:

Then I think all wood armors and Dungeon Defenders armors will still remain as my least favorite armors to draw.
Simply because the first series are too bland, and the second are too detailed while not really originating from Terraria.
That makes so much sense. I could easily see myself not like drawing wood armor (other than Ash and Spooky Wood) and some of the Dungeon Defenders stuff, like the Dark Artist Set, doesn't feel like it fits in visually. (That said, I'm not complaining. The Robe was nice for when I was trying to make a serpentine character because of the arm looking more like magic than a real arm.)

Less seriously, a lot of your OCs have nice hair, so which one would look worst in the Monk Set including the Bald Cap?

More seriously, what's your favorite Armor/Vanity Set to draw and why?

Less seriously, a lot of your OCs have nice hair, so which one would look worst in the Monk Set including the Bald Cap?

More seriously, what's your favorite Armor/Vanity Set to draw and why?
Another bizarre question :p

This one is a bit tricky though, as my style suffers from the "Same Face Syndrome", and I identify a character mostly by hairstyle. :p

Well...one way to find out...
GN Bald.png

That said, I think I won't like to see any of my girls bald, but perhaps it's the least visible on Nageru, who can still wear a hoodie.

As for my favorite armor sets, definitely Silver Armor. As I've based Silvyne on that set.
She has gotten through quite a few iterations, with the last one been my favorite.
Silvyne Evolution.png

Hallowed Armor and Adamantite Armor comes as a close second. (Though I usually only draw Hallowed Armor in Steef's rendation)
ppowersteef 2021.png
Adamantite.png

Though personally, I think a lot of Terraria Armor are pretty stylish, and leaves enough room for imagination to fill in the blanks, that's why I enjoyed drawing Terraria's armors. :)

Some more Armor examples while at it:
Terraria Evolution of Armors.pngHot and Cold.pngTerraria Relation of three.png

Back
Top Bottom