ppower's Q&A.

ppowersteef

Paladin
Becuz why not?

I'll put a spoiler with already answerred questions on the OP, saves time to search through the thread.

Ask away!

Q: the origins of steef?
A:That's a long story, too long to actually write it down here directly. I should prepare that first. will be updated later.

Q: Would you hang out with me in real life if you had the chance?
A: Probably not, I don't want to see people I've met on internet. For various reasons.
-First I want to be sure I can trust them enough, and If it's worth to see them enough.
-I rather want to keep my IRL face hidden. It's not that I'm not fabulous
JWbZ7pm.gif
but it's that I rather like to see people knowing me as my OC, not as me IRL.
-I'm not sure, but If people set their location to "the planet with the rest of the Ziggys!", Then I highly doubt If I'll meet people like those.
-Even for those I trusted the most on internet is hardly possible to meet them IRL. I don't see myself traveling to Mexico anytime now.

Q: Do you like pizza?
A: I would like to eat it every day if that was healthy

Q: Your opinion on rainbows?
they're pretty, but I'm not a big fan of it. (despite the fact that my character with Terra Blade is pretty colorful)

Q: Favorite genre of music?
Often Scifi and metal. Metroid series (and remixes) has some great ones.

Q:Do you happen to play TF2?
No, the only Multiplayer FPS I play are Uberstrike and Counterstrike. I can't get my likings to TF2.

Q: Do you... HAVE THE POWA?!
A: I HAVE THE FIREPOWER!
JWbZ7pm.gif
Q: Who's Nageru?
A:
28261-b9637af8abc5656778d7ad52cdbd6cf1.jpg
39930-b4f71bdda7dc926ed22b218f6e4ccc86.jpg
30982-44b58256ff247e366ba441930a164dfa.jpg

Nageru Is my newest Original Character, Existed because of my latest Playthrough called the Throwable Only Playthrough.
As the playthrough's name suggest, She has the urge to throw away any weapons, after studying throwables, She wants to be a master thrower.
Another reason why I created her is because my OC's lacks a female, and I wanted to draw some female characters.

Also, Nageru has made some History during the times on TCF:

- Nageru became my main female OC. and I am, how others have said it, infatuated by her.
- There was a whole fight between Helena and Nageru, Rumors said that it started with a Paladins Hammer. (which is both throwable, and a hammer)
- Her 'Melon Armor' was also something random that happened.
- There is now a link between the main male and main female OC's of me, Milt69466 and DGFVR.

Q: Does Nageru wear a band over her eyes, or is it just shade from her hair/hood?
If it's about character itself, it's shading. If it's about character customise games. she may also choose a blindfold, as long as it keeps the purpose to hide her , albeit revealed, eyes

Q: What do you think would happen if Nageru met my OC.
A: If it's a Ninja, or your OC wield a weapons she likes, It would probably end up in a team-up against monsters.
If not, other stuff will happen.

Q: What color are Nageru's eyes?
A: Blue. (I know it's casual).

Q: Has Nageru EVER blushed for any reason, and if so, what was that reason?
A: She Blushed once, the reason was because I was infatuated at her.

Q: How much do you love Nageru?~:naughty:
However, I must say I like Nageru a lot. And I've also more interests to draw her than most other video girls like Samus, because I've created Nageru.

Last edited:
What color are Nageru's eyes?
Unknown. (did you thought it was that easy? :p)
Yeah, She revealed her eyes already, They're as blue as the sea.
Would you hang out with me in real life if you had the chance? :0
Probably not, I don't want to see people I've met on internet. For various reasons.
-First I want to be sure I can thrust them enough, and If it's worth to see them enough.
-I rather want to keep my IRL face hidden. It's not that I'm not fabulous
JWbZ7pm.gif
but it's that I rather like to see people knowing me as my OC, not as me IRL.
-I'm not sure, but If people set their location to "the planet with the rest of the Ziggys!", Then I highly doubt If I'll meet people like those.
-Even for those I thrusted the most on internet is hardly possible to meet them IRL. I don't see myself traveling to Mexico anytime now.

Last edited:
Do you... HAVE THE POWA?!
I HAVE THE FIREPOWER!
JWbZ7pm.gif

Who's Nageru?

Nageru Is my newest Original Character, Existed because of my latest Playthrough called the Throwable Only Playthrough.
As the playthrough's name suggest, She has the urge to throw away any weapons, after studying throwables, She wants to be a master thrower.
Another reason why I created her is because my OC's lacks a female, and I wanted to draw some female characters.

- Nageru became my main female OC. and I am, how others have said it, infatuated by her.
- There was a whole fight between Helena and Nageru, Rumors said that it started with a Paladins Hammer. (which is both throwable, and a hammer)
- There is now a link between the main male and main female OC's of me, Milt69466 and DGFVR.

Q: Would you hang out with me in real life if you had the chance? :0
A: Probably not, I don't want to see people I've met on internet. For various reasons.
-First I want to be sure I can thrust them enough, and If it's worth to see them enough.

Was this lewdery intentional? :merchantwhat:

I HAVE THE FIREPOWER!
JWbZ7pm.gif

~:naughty:
How much do you love Nageru?

By 'I am', I meant my Main OC, which is fallen in love.
However, I (As RL Steven) Must say I like Nageru a lot. And I've also more interests to draw her than most other video girls like Samus, because I've created Nageru.
I've seen the art of steef and Nageru so I knew that.

Back
Top Bottom