Pre-Thanksgiving Treats for Console & Mobile Terrarians!

I was Expecting a thing saying...

"Added frost moon to console edition"

I have a chest full of silk,souls of fright,and ectoplasm sitting in a chest just for presents...

Let me go over the updates that aren't from the holiday:
1. Unless it''s like the PC and console versions, then no. I don't want a water candle's effect while it is in my inventory!
2. Accepted.
3. No!
4. Accepted because it was a bug.

Again, box art doesn't confirm or deny anything. Could just be placeholders for all anyone knows. Or photoshopped images. Or whatever else.

Until you see a post from 505 that specifically states confirmation of 1.2.3, then this is all just speculation.

I think the safest assumption is that it will mirror what is available in the PS3 and 360 versions.

The news here really is the launch timing of further expansions to the accessibly of Terraria. Note to self: should probably edit prefixes accordingly. :)

PC folks: c'mon guys...you know that 1.3 is coming and have gotten maybe 10 spoilers on it in the last month. Let the other platforms have some joy. :)

Well I'm really not excited like I normally would be cause I got the pc version about a week ago and I have titanium armour and by brother beside me right now just got a mechanical eye. I guess I'll play ios a bit more but nOt. For to long.

I'm patiently waiting for someone to post a Turkor The Ungrateful battle video.

Also, provided it isn't a lame retexture boss, I'd like to see it on PC too. Relogic, pls

Turkor:
What we all expect:
Turkor 1.png
What he really is:
Turkor 2.png

:joy:

Will we be getting ps4/xbone version free if we have already bought it? Or will we have to buy it again. i dont mind either way but it would be nice if we could get it free if we already bought it. (Obviously im gonna lean towards getting it free ;D )

Back
Top Bottom