Mobile Preparing for the Lunatic Cultist...

M1NYM4N

Steampunker
After defeating Duke Fishron, what type of arena should I make to fight the Lunatic Cultist? What type of armour and weapon should I use?

I would use flairon with Spectre armor (i'm meleemage) flairon does alit of damage. And if he duplicates himself the bubbels attacks the right one

Why spectre armor? Spectre armour is for magic classes. Use dragon armour is you want to go melee! I would still use the flairon though...so I don't have to aim.
As we've recently learned, Dragon Armour will not exist as a functional armour once the 1.3 update hits. If you want good melee gear, I suggest Beetle Armour instead ;).

What do you Mean with dragon armor Will not been that functional? (Tell me from where u got the info please,thx)

What do you Mean with dragon armor Will not been that functional? (Tell me from where u got the info please,thx)
Re-Logic recently put out this update:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/one-terraria-an-introduction-future-impacts.61935/

It states what will happen to the exclusive content currently in the console and mobile versions once 1.3 hits, and it states that the Spectral, Titan and Dragon Armours will be converted to vanity (statless) armours.
Only dragon or ocram TOO?
Ocram as well, I'm afraid. Check the above link. :)

Oh thanks. Well they werent that good before. Also sorry for wroting "too" big. It's the stupid autocorrector on my phone

As of what we've heard from Cenx ocram won't be removed from mobile, just console.
It's all in the announcement. Cenx mentions what will happen with Ocram in console (he is being removed), and then says that it will be the same for mobile. So Ocram will be removed from mobile as well.
These changes will also apply to the Mobile version of Terraria. **We have not yet discussed the Mobile Exclusive Content. We do, however, understand that the Mobile experience is a different and unique one - so we would ask that no one attempt to draw any premature conclusions on what will happen there based on what our decisions were here. :)

The events and items that are ONLY in mobile (Lepus, Turkor, etc) have not been reviewed yet and there is no decision. But yes, Ocram will be removed from mobile.

It's all in the announcement. Cenx mentions what will happen with Ocram in console (he is being removed), and then says that it will be the same for mobile. So Ocram will be removed from mobile as well.

The events and items that are ONLY in mobile (Lepus, Turkor, etc) have not been reviewed yet and there is no decision. But yes, Ocram will be removed from mobile.

Oh thanks for letting me know! I don't want to go around throwing false info everywhere!

They won't be removed on mobile but they will turn into vanity items. Items like Vulcan shotbow will be replaced by chlorophyte item instead.

Back
Top Bottom