tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to disable Endmode? I don't really like that it unbalances most items not added by your mod.
Still wondering this myself.

I also do not care for the massive late-game ramp in difficulty. It's a shame because I highly regard this mod's content, although I can't use it anymore after finding it screws up all late-game content across the board, including content that has nothing to do with Pumpking's mod. And strangely, I still cannot find anywhere that this is actually an intended feature of this mod. The sudden difficulty spike should be plainly indicated.

Even if there are no intentions to remove this from happening, *ANY* developer feedback on this issue would be very helpful.

I also do not care for the massive late-game ramp in difficulty. It's a shame because I highly regard this mod's content, although I can't use it anymore after finding it screws up all late-game content across the board, including content that has nothing to do with Pumpking's mod. And strangely, I still cannot find anywhere that this is actually an intended feature of this mod. The sudden difficulty spike should be plainly indicated.

Even if there are no intentions to remove this from happening, *ANY* developer feedback on this issue would be very helpful.
theres an item that turns it off yes no idea how to get it though

There is an item called "balance" but you have to use cheat sheet or HERO's mod.To me does not count as cheating I did it on my previous playthrough

Pumpking, I like the mod but the "The forces of terraria do not agree with your power..." message is extremely annoying because there are mods that add even harder bosses than the terra lord, so i fight the terra lord first just so I can get the terra forge and craft the accessories. Bosses such as yharon from calamity and the ragnarok from thorium are harder, and that message pretty much makes them impossible. My advice is:

1. make the terra forge actually crafted with an ancient manipulator and terramite, so we can get some of the craftable terra items before the game gets so much harder.
2. make an item that actually does that message, which is dropped from the terra lord.
3.buff the terra lord to be stronger than the ragnarok, so people won't fight it before.

There is an item called "balance" but you have to use cheat sheet or HERO's mod.To me does not count as cheating I did it on my previous playthrough
And the difficulty spike did not occur in your playthrough once using this item? Thanks, that's good to know.

Yes i posted on that topic too. Pumpking I agree with Ultimate King.
Yeah, it appears many of us do surprisingly.

Last edited:
terra lord REALLY needs to be harder to balance the mod... and the status buffing... is a feature i like
The needs of the many outway the needs of the few. More people don't want the buffing of Terra Lord because they think it's too hard. And more people don't want the buffing of post-Terra Lord bosses and enemies. You are not more important than others.

The needs of the many outway the needs of the few. More people don't want the buffing of Terra Lord because they think it's too hard. And more people don't want the buffing of post-Terra Lord bosses and enemies. You are not more important than others.

i never said that just mentioned its unbalanced with the high damage of the weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom