tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, when i enable your mod on a multyplayer server the ennemies got lags like no taking damage so their hp go to 8000/2800 or more .... sorry for my bad english :(

Well, after some testing it seems that after defeating Pumpking's horseman the balance change does not occur, but after opening the treasure bag he gives you then exiting and re-entering the world the post-terra lord balance comes into effect. I don't know why this is the case, but it happened that way for me 5 times in a row after restoring backups, and the balance change only occurs after you exit and re enter, but once it changes thats it, it stays that way forever unless you cheat in the item that fixes it. Maybe the presence of ultima essence in the world is causing problems or something? That is the only thing I can think of

Well, after some testing it seems that after defeating Pumpking's horseman the balance change does not occur, but after opening the treasure bag he gives you then exiting and re-entering the world the post-terra lord balance comes into effect. I don't know why this is the case, but it happened that way for me 5 times in a row after restoring backups, and the balance change only occurs after you exit and re enter, but once it changes thats it, it stays that way forever unless you cheat in the item that fixes it. Maybe the presence of ultima essence in the world is causing problems or something? That is the only thing I can think of
So we can't fix this :'( ?

so i just have to give the treasure bag ? and not to kill him ? for fix this :red: ?
I don't really understand what you are trying to say. But if you have already triggered the balance change, the only way to fix it is to start a new world, or use CheatSheet to give yourself the Balance item. (it is called "Balance")

Since there was a new Terraria update, it'll give me an excuse to address all these issues with Balance... Just have to wait for tModLoader to update.
That is awesome to hear

Hello, as a complete newbie this could be awkward. I recently started play with mods, I still haven't fought with the moon lord so I'm not aware of all the mod features YET. But I had seen videos from it and I heard that you used a lsdj theme. Inspired in Scott Lloyd Shelly, I have tried my best to create a custom boss theme in a Terraria Style and I would like to know if you were interested in it a custom track for the mod. Thanks for your time :p.

Hello, as a complete newbie this could be awkward. I recently started play with mods, I still haven't fought with the moon lord so I'm not aware of all the mod features YET. But I had seen videos from it and I heard that you used a lsdj theme. Inspired in Scott Lloyd Shelly, I have tried my best to create a custom boss theme in a Terraria Style and I would like to know if you were interested in it a custom track for the mod. Thanks for your time :p.
Yea, I would be interested in a custom track. Thanks.

For some reason terramite isn't generating for me: when I beat the moon lord, there is no message to show that terramite has generated.

Hey guys I realize this is probably one of the noobiest (?) questions of all, but when I install this mod, and I have confirmed that it is this mod, the HUD completely vanishes in-game, except for my health and mana stats. What could this be from? I've googled the issue but I can't seem to find any solid fixes.

Hey guys I realize this is probably one of the noobiest (?) questions of all, but when I install this mod, and I have confirmed that it is this mod, the HUD completely vanishes in-game, except for my health and mana stats. What could this be from? I've googled the issue but I can't seem to find any solid fixes.

It shoudlnt happen. Have you checked that you have the latest version of terraria or 1.3.3.3 the latest tmod loader and the latest version of this mod and no other mods enabled?

Here it is, It's only a minute long, If you want I could extend it a little bit more.
Hope you like it!
Link: https://mega.nz/#!sFEwEZiT!V1G8di6DVdwkq5tFdonnbktrL62wxnjlDfduZob0prM
Hey again! I did some final minor details to the theme, like panning and stuff.
Here it is the link (again): https://mega.nz/#!sIlxVCQa!WDS8654dAa6XqYX3P2sMDU5um8AashsDQWLF0W76OvU
And I would like to know if the mod will update when the tmodloader releases for 1.3.4 or could it be before. Anyways thanks for your time! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom