tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most mods depending on the changes tmodloader does will still be compatible even without touching the mod after it updates.
I wasn't totally aware of that. But maybe, with the update they want to come up with something new? I'm just assuming lol :p.
Thanks for being helpful (again) =D!

Hey Pumpking, been using your mod, and loving it, along with tremors, thorium and reduced grinding. Monsters got buffed when we did the Pumpking Horseman but the health bars aren't adjusting to the hp change. Is there a way to fix this as it is really jarring to play with? So far I am just using a "Balance" to reset the health every time i start the server. Wondering if there is a more permanent solution I can use or some kind of fix possible? Thanks in advance. Jester

Absolutely love this mod! The time and effort put into this mod is greatly appreciated, and the content is exactly what I'm looking for. Keep up the good work! I'll be on as soon as there is an update! :)

HEY PUMPJERK ! all the vanilla monsters got insanely buffed when i defeat the pumpking's horsman and it's the most UNBALANCED and UNSENSE game change i've ever seen, the granite elementals have 250 health and most of the monsters deal 30-70 to me now even if i have 72 defense, PLS TELL ME HOW TO FIX !!!

HEY PUMPJERK ! all the vanilla monsters got insanely buffed when i defeat the pumpking's horsman and it's the most UNBALANCED and UNSENSE game change i've ever seen, the granite elementals have 250 health and most of the monsters deal 30-70 to me now even if i have 72 defense, PLS TELL ME HOW TO FIX !!!
Use "Balance" item. Can be get from Cheat Sheet mod. But the biggest problem is that you have to use it every time you enter to world... If I am not wrong.

Use "Balance" item. Can be get from Cheat Sheet mod. But the biggest problem is that you have to use it every time you enter to world... If I am not wrong.
Ok, i think i can do that but is there any permanent ways to do that ?

@Vatan, since you are relatively new here, you may not realize that we expect members to treat others with respect here. Disrespectful and rude posts such as yours are not welcome or tolerated. Please remember that going forward.

@Vatan, since you are relatively new here, you may not realize that we expect members to treat others with respect here. Disrespectful and rude posts such as yours are not welcome or tolerated. Please remember that going forward.
I'm just kiddin' by calling him a "jerk" but if it makes him sad, i won't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom