tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about this mod. How do I use terramite to create the terra armor, booster, emblem, shield, and walkers? I have a nice amount of terramite and when I walk up to a terra forge there is no option to craft them. Also, does this mod modify the other mobs in this game as to increase their stats like health. I have noticed that a lot of the mobs have much more health than the max. For instance some will say 5037/1800 health.

I have a question about this mod. How do I use terramite to create the terra armor, booster, emblem, shield, and walkers? I have a nice amount of terramite and when I walk up to a terra forge there is no option to craft them. Also, does this mod modify the other mobs in this game as to increase their stats like health. I have noticed that a lot of the mobs have much more health than the max. For instance some will say 5037/1800 health.
You also need all four Celsestial armors in order to craft the armor. Next time, look at the guide for more. :p

You also need all four Celsestial armors in order to craft the armor. Next time, look at the guide for more. :p

I see no guide you speak of. If you mean the contents section on this page then it just says Terramite @ Terra Forge. Next time, provide assistance without being a :red:. :p

I recommend checking the Guide for recipes. Yes, enemies do get buffed after the Terra Lord but they shouldn't have bigger health values than their max health...
*Updated the content list with more information*

I'm really sad that no big updates happened. Not making you to rush or anything but it's really quiet. Any little or big spoilers would really satisfy me. :p

best.
mod.
ever.
:pumpking::hoppinjack::lslime::islime::cslime::bslime::yslime::pslime::pinky::gslime::bluslime::joy::nymph::zombie::golem::brain::kingslime::rslime:
looks like my friends aggred with me. yeah. my friends.
[doublepost=1476047893,1476047421][/doublepost]
CerebratorFinalAnimated.gif
you shond have done that.
[doublepost=1476048403][/doublepost]i defeated all bosses so what now? :rslime::kingslime::joy::lslime::pinky: slimes: BIG GAY DANCE!!!!!

go_weegee______by_creeptasticman-d85oogj.gif

[doublepost=1476048471][/doublepost]
I recommend checking the Guide for recipes. Yes, enemies do get buffed after the Terra Lord but they shouldn't have bigger health values than their max health...
*Updated the content list with more information*
... ok?

I wish if you could craft the terra accessories before beating the terra lord without a terra forge, and the weapons and armor after the terra lord at a terra forge. Also I have one suggestion for the terra walkers:

It would be cool if the terra walkers also required the flower boots and the gravity globe to craft, so it also has their abilities.

I wish if you could craft the terra accessories before beating the terra lord without a terra forge, and the weapons and armor after the terra lord at a terra forge. Also I have one suggestion for the terra walkers:

It would be cool if the terra walkers also required the flower boots and the gravity globe to craft, so it also has their abilities.

umm,,, thats very strange, why dont you get ablities by accecories?
[doublepost=1476064033,1476063892][/doublepost]like the m0d. T4ST3 TH3 R41NB0W M0TH3R F*CK3R

umm,,, thats very strange, why dont you get ablities by accecories?
[doublepost=1476064033,1476063892][/doublepost]like the m0d. T4ST3 TH3 R41NB0W M0TH3R F*CK3R
Because the flower boots and gravity globe aren't materials of the terra walkers

Is it just me or is beating Terra Lord corrupting my world? I tested it with all of the mods I play with enabled and disabled, running latest version of TConfig and your mod. Every time I defeat the Terra Lord, save and quit, on the next load time it says that it has failed and asks me if I want to load backup. I tried doing it on different worlds and characters, every time it fails to load. IF this truly is a bug, then I strongly discourage anybody from fighting that boss.

EDIT: This has been confirmed by the mod developer to not be a bug. While I will investigate it further, you should not worry about anything I said in the main post.
i also have the same question, not only terra lord, even beating moon lord will also corrupt my world, this really confused me for a long time:
1.jpg
2.png

Terra Lord crashing worlds? I thought Pumpking fixed that already.
I have tried it many times, if i use pumpkin mod only, defeating moon lord will not cause any problem, but defeating terra lord will corrupt the world. if i use pumpkin mod and other mods simultaneously, defeating moon lord will corrupt my world, and sometimes the character will also be corrupted. my tmodloader version is 0.8.3.4, and pumpkin mod is 1.1.1.7.

oh,i feel so sorry! for some reason, my game version is not v1.1.1.7, i didn't updated it successfully before and i updated it again just a few minutes ago, i enter the game and check it again, the previous problems do not exist now, really so sorry!:happy:

Why can't terramite drop from the terra guard anymore? It is so rare underground.

it's not too rare since you'll probably make the terra pickaxe and find it while exploring underground for me it's pretty easy since I'm digging out everything under my base and by doing that I've found a lot of terramite. also you mostly just need the basic vanilla endgame items which I made in my vanilla playthrough then copying the save and putting it in the tmodloader worlds file so I was geared up from the start with a tank load out and tanky potions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom