Questions From a Potential Future Toy Designer

PwnHammer007

Terrarian
Hello! As the name of the thread suggests, I have a couple questions for anyone on the Re-Logic team. I am a person looking to go into toy design as a career and I have been very curious as to what the experience was like to make the Terraria toy line. However I don’t know if I should @ anybody like Loki since I don’t know if I’d be out of line for doing so. If any of the moderators would be able to help me figure out if my question is worthy of the attention of the devs that would be great. Aside from that concern, should someone be able to answer my questions here they are.

What was the creation process of the toy line like? What were the steps that the team took?

What was the concept process like? Are there any concepts that the team wishes made it to a final product?

Are you able to share any of the concept art or drawings for the toy line? If so, would you be willing to share them here?

Of course, if any of my questions are unreasonable or unable to be answered that’s quite fine. Regardless I look forward to what this thread may lead to. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom