Casual Random Chitchat Thread

May be the fun be with you.
I will curse you that your pc crashes.
Hi @Glasia I moved your post into this already existing thread. The Off Topic section is meant to be to start a discussion about a topic that isn’t Terraria, but your statement here isn’t really doing that, it’s moreso just some random thought that you had, so I moved it into the chit chat thread. :)

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can talk privately with me HERE.

Cold, was sunny yesterday. Expecting rain later tonight (Wednesday; it's 01:54 here in South Africa--)

I'm not a fan of hot days either… so I'm kinda glad it's winter here.

Is there a way I can privately report a glitch because I’m trying to report a glitch on Xbox but at the same time it’s a glitch which can be used maliciously and has been used hundreds of times in a malicious manner

hey guys, saw this thread and thought i'd pop in for a moment to ask a quick question. i've been thinkin' of making a signature for a while and haven't had any ideas on how to handle it, so what are some pointers you guys can give on what i could put and/or what formats would look nice? ...nice?

Would something still count as scifi if at some point after the creation of the thing (whether it be a book, a film, a game, or whatever), tech was figured out like in the relevant thing?

Back
Top Bottom