• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Casual Random facts about yourself

Ghostar

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
Lets learn a bit more about eachother!

• I want to someday be fully converted into a prosthetic robotic body.
  • My hair is super long.
  • I have a love for greatswords that is on the borderline of Obsession.
  • A certain someone from my past Infected me with a love of Puns and Cats, now I cant stop making puns or petting cats.
  • Music is hands down one of the most important things in the world to me. I have headphones on almost 18 hours a day.

Mystery

The Mysterious One
-I dabble in digital art.
-I want to get a nice camera so I can take nice pictures.
-I enjoy good music and think everyone should listen to good music. ;)

Prism

Skeletron Prime
  • I literally despise being around closed minded people.
  • I make music on a Gameboy DMG-01.
  • I have my headphones on almost constantly.
  • I don't think there is such a thing as bad music.
  • I am a guy, but have only had "short" hair once in my life.
  • I (kind of) think I have the skill to become a photographer, but don't know how to go about it at all.
  • I basically don't judge people for anything (as long as they aren't rapists/ murders/ pedophiles).
  • I love video games, and consider them to be a form of great art.
  • Ponies, man.

Dire Sigma

Skeletron Prime
  • I keep calling myself old even though i'm not even in my 20s
  • I love armor. I mean, I LOVE armor
  • I try not to be the person who puts down people, the last thing I want to be is the salt upon someones wounds
  • I'm a pretty good sketch artist when on paper, but on pc i'm absolute :red:

Magnaturro

Plantera
- Even though my beard tends to grow a lot for my age, my moustache is not as thick as i wish it would.
- I get mad at almost everything.
- I judge everyone no matter who.
- I have a pretty low self-steem.

Demopan

Skeletron
- I do art. Mostly Fallout or cartoon stuff.

- Scribblenauts is one of my favorite game series(es?). Just gotta say, yo.

- Although I play drums, I cannot play Crypt of the Necrodancer. Thanks for showing me that game, TO.

Kyouko Tsukino

Steampunker
- I've been writing fan fiction (stories based on other stories, so to speak) for two decades.
- I'm a self-taught (mostly) cook. One of the few things I learnt right.
- I love cats and other felines. Heck, if a lion attacked me, I would probably try to hug it and die a happy guy.
- Some of my favorite games and anime shows are older than most of the people I talk to online.
- I was born the year Star Wars was born. //Use the Raz.
- I tend to overlevel the :red: out of my characters in RPGs. I usually have a very easy first run through them.
- I can't play fighting games. The AI at an above-average level demolishes me, and any human player has high chances of doing the same.

MolochMekkane

The Destroyer
  • I am obsessed with mythological weapons (Muramasa, Turfingr, Gungnir and so on)
  • I find myself fascinated by Minibosses for some reason.
  • I like swords.
  • I like swords.
  • I have barely been out of my home state, only ever left twice.
  • I got a nasty habit of starting something and only coming back to it months later (Most recently did that with EarthBound, which I now hopefully actually finish)
  • When brainstorming on ideas (say for my novels or even just random game theories/mechanics that will never happen) I pace and think out loud.

Voffie

The Destroyer
  • I'm an introvert.
  • Insane characters tend to be my favorites.
  • I play too many RPGs and then complain I don't beat enough games.
  • I say I'll do something, and then won't do it.
  • I often go out to the kitchen only to forget what I went there for.
  • I like to play fighting games no matter how bad I am at them save for smash
  • I seem to have strangely good like while playing Mario Kart and only Mario Kart.

The__Bird

Golem
-I have a collection of hats
-They have more swag than though possible
-I want to write books when I get older
-They will have more swag than my hats (Maybe)
-I suck at/hate first person shooter games
-I bet i'm shorter than you
-Never played terraria on anything other than xbox or my phone (They'd better make terraria for mac soon or i'll cri)
-I come from the land of minecraft
-gg

Esreadel

Pumpking
-anime obsession
-long hair
-hate closed minded people
-not religious
-love gore
-bisexual
-i know spanish english and im learning japanese
-I'm obsessed with the taste of human blood(and chocolate)
-and i want terraria on pc

Last edited:

rileyk64

Terrarian
-I can't stand visiting densely populated areas for more than a couple of days.
-I have asthma but my parents force me into doing highly physical sports anyway.
-I love living in Alaska. It's my favorite place in the world. Fresh air, lots to do.
-I have a twin brother.
-I can never think of things to say out loud, but I always can typing. That's pretty much why I'm much more popular on the web than in real life.
-I really, REALLY hate it when I have a value of money in a game that isn't divisible by 5. Drives me crazy.
-I also hate making people feel bad. The only people I can really shout insults to would probably be my brother, and I do everything I am asked. Oh, and people with awful suggestions, but I more criticize the suggestion than the user.

Last edited:

MiltVala

Plantera
  • My actual name is Steven
  • My parents are divorced. Me and my little sis live with our dad in Shanghai, my mom is somewhere in Hawaii
  • I love war games
  • Outside of Terraria, I love drawing mechanical things and mecha
  • I'm a gundam fan
  • I spend most of my time in a basement
  • I used to play minecraft a lot, but the fighting and pvp I find bland unless your playing with a friend
  • The only sport I play tennis, and nothing else XD

Malaana

Terrarian
- I am technically by definition a professional League of Legends player (played for money and made money) but I don't like saying that because that was once.
- I got paid today.
- My internet is acting up this moment and I can't load anything other than this page.
- I play a lot of World of Warcraft
- And...

itsthesock

Official Terrarian
  • I hate being alone.
  • I hate being mean to people.
  • I wear my socks inside out because it is more comfy.
  • My favorite FPS (if you can even call it that) is the original Deus Ex.
  • I have only beat the Eye of Cthulhu so far in the PC version because I am busy spending my time making my house and exploring.
  • The furthest I have ever got in Terraria for Xbox was to the WoF and then I took a break because I couldn't beat it.
  • I am bisexual.
  • I an actually quite young.
  • I love drawing even though I barley draw and when I do they are horrible looking.
  • I am secretly a god.
That is all I could think of.

PenguinPandaZero

Official Terrarian
- I HATE people who says phrases wrong. (ex. "For God sakes")
- I am a League of Legends addict (but I hate playing ranked because salt)
- Dislike people who are ALL about religion.
- On that note, I am Apatheist (you've probably never heard of it).
- I hate one-sided thinkers.
- I hate having numbers (especially money) in games that aren't multiples of 5.
- Anything I build in Terraria (or any game for that matter) MUST be symmetrical.
- I'm not, but a lot of times, i feel absent-minded.

Sonikku

Skeletron
  • I have a love for greatswords that is on the borderline of Obsession.
  • A certain someone from my past Infected me with a love of Puns and Cats, now I cant stop making puns or petting cats.
  • Music is hands down one of the most important things in the world to me. I have headphones on almost 18 hours a day.
d-did we just become best friends
I think we just became best friends

Now, as for me...
  • I and my wife are freaking obsessed with bladed weapons (Both historical and fantasy), and we collect them almost on a crazy cat lady level.
  • I can be quite a bit of an :red: from time to time, though never without reason, of course.
  • I love to draw and scribble, but I suck at it horribly.
  • Once, I had long hair, and everyone thought I was a woman. Silly times and embarrassment ensued. Along with the laughter of my wife in the background.

Top Bottom