Random Forum Fights Infinity

Suddenly, the air turned into pure cursed flames, then extremely cold
(about -30 degrees Celsius) water, then cursed flames again, then water again...
“Let’s see how long you can bare...”
Yharim’s ominous voice boomed from afar.

[doublepost=1547259648,1547259618][/doublepost]
“He once defeated me with his bare fists.”
For the record, I also did

“I’m not sure, what I do know is that if he could dodge my attacks continuously for a month he probably could dodge your second form’s for half a day, even if you’re ridiculously fast.

“He have more tricks up his sleeves than you have hair on your head, he’ll probably survive for half a day.”

“OK! But i’m Bringing the solantia for phrase 2!”
Yharim disappears into the shadows, then, less than a second later, emerge from Artheus’s own shadow and blasts shadow beams at him.
He also blasts an enormous anti-ki blast, made of anti-matter energy, at him.

Last edited:
“Nope”
Yharim, empowered by the solantia, reversed the dimension, and the scythe become yharim’s.
“Don’t bother us, we’re testing something.”

However, the punch went through a portal on yharim’s stomach.
unfortunately, the portal leads to the middle of artheus’s own stomach
(the inside part that digests food),
meanwhile yharim mind-controlled Betty to attack artheus.

“Yep, just as I imagined, his good old mind-control trick that he used to get calamitas in the team.”

Last edited:
Betty and Lucy warp behind Artheus and starts slicing.
"Su gnillortnoc seh tub yrros mi"
"?Tsohg a hcooms uoy dluow"

You know what,
:red: off.
He says as he destroyed his own body, achieving his chaos form, first he punched Betty out of existence, then
Devourer, you said blue magic was powerful?
Witness mine.

He threw a barrage of hits towards Yharim, making him get through several dimension.
@Godley

((Did you just destroy my character?))
"That's too far."
Sans brings back Betty and Lucy. Both of them form back into one entity.

Unfortunately, the hits only hit a decoy, the real yharim had phased into the air long before the transformation.
“You’re dreadfully strong, but lack special attacks, Let’s see how you’ll hit me.”

((Did you just destroy my character?))
"That's too far."
Sans brings back Betty and Lucy. Both of them form back into one entity.
((Neh, no one can, he just punched them waaaaaay too strong))
Surprised, he stays quiet, his eyes turn gray, you feel that he is doing something, but you sodon know what
((Basically, a free hit))

Well i suppose i’ll Just improve, that attack was nowhere near as strong as the actual Big Bang, which would blow even irrelevant to bits, by the way.”
“I’ve been in 693,234,867 of ones that are 502,583,188,638.73 times stronger then the one you are referring to. So no the Big Bang could not kill me, in the least. Also why do you and yharhim think so small scale, like galaxies and universes, when you can think multiverses and existences.” Irrelevant says as monotone as always.
(which includes ten folding of the user’s power, creating blacl holes, summoning meteors, moving lightweight objects to other universes, solidifying light and a dragon transfiguration)
“That’s… kinda disappointing. I expected more, well I guess it’s not his finest work. I hoped it would at least be able to destroy a universe.” Jix says disappointed.
“I did not have the strongest souls to work with.” Irrelevant says out of the blue.
“Wait, are you saying… wellllllllllllll f***************!” Jix says distraughtly.

Back
Top Bottom