Random Forum Fights Infinity

H-hey, it's y-you.
A clone of Artheus is in front of you, however, I did not knew that clones could glitch. . .
Got a n-new f-f-f-fo-form, im------------ . using it aga-st Yharim
You are a OP being, but this, it's certainly a nightmare fuel

“You do realize that it tenfolds even YOUR power, right jix?
Also, solidifying a supernova might be fun”

“I’ve been in 693,234,867 of ones that are 502,583,188,638.73 times stronger then the one you are referring to. So no the Big Bang could not kill me, in the least. Also why do you and yharhim think so small scale, like galaxies and universes, when you can think multiverses and existences.” Irrelevant says as monotone as always.

“That’s… kinda disappointing. I expected more, well I guess it’s not his finest work. I hoped it would at least be able to destroy a universe.” Jix says disappointed.
“I did not have the strongest souls to work with.” Irrelevant says out of the blue.
“Wait, are you saying… wellllllllllllll f***************!” Jix says distraughtly.

Goku walks up to Jix.
"Hey, wanna spar ? Though I guess I gotta warn you, you'll need the help of Irrelevant or whatever his name is. Hope he's on your side.. "

"Do you seriously think so ? Can you even sense my power ? "
“Yes, you’re about as strong as my average wake-up snack.”
After saying that the devourer blew some fire into goku’s ink tank and it exploded
,cooking goku to a crispy brown in the process, devourer then eats goku.
“...Albeit much tastier.”
Goku respawns immediately.

Or.. so they thought.

The fire does literally nothing to Goku. They sigh.
"Look, I don't plan on killing anyone. "

Suddenly, a man, evidently terrarian with his wings and weapons, fall from the sky and crash-landed, into the spaceship.
“Sorry about that dent in the ship, my name’s Xernir, nice to mee...
Wait, arn’t you Betty? You’re Saitama, right? And you two are inklings of that civilization I almost entirely destroyed with fire...
Then he saw the devourer, and got really annoyed for some reason.

“Devourer? What are you doing chilling down here? Get back to work!”
Devourer looked at him, dumbstruck.
The man looked comfused, then saw yharim through the portal.

“Oh, this must be an alternate universe, sorry about that, as I’m saying, my name is xernir...”
[doublepost=1547336871,1547336828][/doublepost]
Or.. so they thought.

The fire does literally nothing to Goku. They sigh.
"Look, I don't plan on killing anyone. "
“Except that your ink tank exploded.”
((Also, when was Goku a ‘they’?))

Artheus comes back from his slumer
H e y
P a l

Afther making calculation of everything that Yharim could do, he launched a kick that hit his chest, not strong enough to take them down, but bast and accuarate for not being avoidable

(This ain't your average Goku)
"Um.. I don't carry one. I'm not your average octo. "
They literally think so hard their brain creates shockwaves that fry the Devourer's brain.

Artheus comes back from his slumer
H e y
P a l

Afther making calculation of everything that Yharim could do, he launched a kick that hit his chest, not strong enough to take them down, but bast and accuarate for not being avoidable
He kicked thin air since yharim’s in the form of thin air.

As a gas, Yharim goes inside artheus’s body before that attack, rendering the attack useless.
“You’re boring me.”
He then solidifies a part of his body, then plugged something into artheus’s body that made the half day limit 10000 times shorter.

“I know he was going to use that trick, I just knew it.”
“It was one of his dirtiest ones, making a healthy young man age 30 year in a single day, he mainly uses it to defeat middle-aged but still strong people to make them sick and old, but since he hated the transformation and felt that using it makes him loose hit dignity he nearly never used it in the last 30 years.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom