Random forum picnic

I frown in confusion, then try number three. ((I literally started a thread about trying random numbers.))

(Yeah, I noticed, I get an alert whenever someone makes a thread in forum games.)
You hear what sounds like gunfire.

I decide to try it out. I make the machine-

"WAIT!!!" I put a Controllinators down. "What about banter?"

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD I EVER SAW

Woomy walks in.
"Excuse me, is this the Krusty Krab *WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK* Loss *WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK* the picnic I think I got invited to ? "
She's holding a letter. It's got "Dear character I didn't even finish introducing in the other thread. Unless you get denied, you are invited to check this rp out cause reasons. -Parasy " written on it.

((Guess I'll participate.))
There's a pillar of blue light that appeared out of nowhere in the distance, and then it disappeared. Everyone can see 2 figures. One of them threw something in the direction of the picnic. The other figure raised its hand and something blocked the object before it even reached 3 metres. You can read their mouth movement to find out what they're talking about.
"Why'd you block my javelin?"
"..."
"Fair enough. Let's just go there and enjoy the food"
"..?"
"I think we should just walk over there. Hmm, try not to use our powers too much? Sure I guess, but if they make the wrong move, I can still kill them, right?"
"..."
"Fine."

Looks like the guy who blocked the projectile doesn't move his mouth often or his mouth is in a fixed spot.
After some time, they reach the picnic spot.
"Heya. I'm Sans, and this is B-"
"I'm Betty!"
Sans reaches out to take a bottle of ketchup and a hot dog but remembers that this is a picnic and everybody shares the same food. Betty returns with some marshmellows she looted from a snowman's melting corpse took from a snowman.
"Want some?"
"Sure. Thanks kiddo."

*regenerates with the power of cold and moves to the opposite end of the picnic to eat another bowl of marshmellows, occasionally facing back with a sinister look*

"You left him in a traumatic condition."
"He's SOUL-less anyway."
Sans warps beside the snowman and wipes his memory.

Woomy puts down a basket full of ridiculous amounts of food.. and then notices Betty, Sans and Snowman.
"Um.. what are you guys doing ? "

Back
Top Bottom