Random forum picnic

Ultimate snowman 46

Duke Fishron
So this is a game where if you join or post, you are part of this random picnic, you do not have to participate in the picnic if you are here and refuse the food on offer.
What's there on offer? Well then, whatever you like I guess, choose what you want and eat away.
Whatever you would like to do at this picnic, do it, and remember do not be too violent, this is a peaceful picnic and we respect peace.
So then, join the picnic, eat what you would like, and remember to be friendly, to an extent anyway

A being of power explodes into existence. It's Bubby. "Who's ready to party?" I chow down on... Creativity?

Kidding! It's actually cocoa.

I jump out of an Entrance.

"Oh hello there, my chums! It's me Newton!"

"HECC YEA THIS MAH CHANCE BOIS" I run up to Newton and achieve my ambitious dream of hugging him.

Then, the evil version of me appears!

"Sorry, Bunkum..."

I point at Evil Newton. "THIS MEME IS OVERUSED."

I frown at Bubby.

"I didn't open the lid, I appeared out of nowhere because th user likes evil Newton jokes and the joke where someone uses a dead meme and then someone else points out they're using a dead meme." As soon as me fourth wall breaking speech is finished, I explode.

"That was weird..."

Anyway, the food that I was eating has randomly turned into a bomb that I intently defuse, and eat. "And now, we already have bombs made of chocolate. Is this Candy Crush?"

"I have no idea whatsoever."

"Me neither." I am munching on what looks like a Meowmere made out of various gummies. "What? Candy swords are the bomb!"

Back
Top Bottom