IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Izviing lands at the mountains.

"*I don't know an exact time, however I don't fully understand why a modified version of the void cannot be considered a gift.*"

*Same with Toxin*
"*So, any ideas for a cover name I could use? Toxin doesn't sound like something they would do something like this to.*"

"*I believe part of it is from how the void came to be. Although I suppose it wouldn't be the first time of something that was originally made to be a weapon being turned to something less violent in purpose.*"

"*Well, if you want a name that sounds more draconic, then perhaps... Ryxil?*"

"*Well, I still feel like I can make the void into a true gift.*"

"*And do you plan to give people a choice whether they accept it or not? And another thing to consider, it's your fault you've lost your friends with this.*"

Izviing looks around the mountains for kobolds.

"*I am not sure, I don't know if I will be able to control if everyone that gets the gift will accept it, however I believe the empire will have something for those that do not wish to have the gift. As for my friends... I feel sorry that they do not understand, however I will do what I must to create and spread this new gift.*"

*Ryxil is also searching for kobolds*
*Price decides to just charge into the void recklessly to search for a reason to be out there*

"*I... I admit I may have made a mistake with that, however I must work on this gift, even if it means my other body is stuck fighting someone I considered a friend for eternity.*"

Izviing walks over to the opening and looks at the dead soldiers.

*Ryxil would follow*
*Almost as soon as they enter, they'd be met by about 12 or so kobolds, all armed with modern firearms they looted off bodies, holding them like melee weapons, aimed at the two for about 5 seconds, before they lower them*

Back
Top Bottom