IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

“Well, we suppose it is alright for you to take them. We have memorized them all anyways.”

“Well how do you feel?”
Rascal looks down at the Scrolls.
"^ I apologize for trying to take them, but thank you very much for offering. ^"
Rascal pushes a few of the scrolls back, keeping two or three near him.

"Like I just stared the sun down for 10 minutes and my skull has melted and my brain is sunburned."
"Alright. Does that mean I can use your body for experiments?"
"I... I would prefer you didn't, unless you can return it to it's original state with little to no change. In the case you CAN, then go ahead."
Earnest shrugs.
"Not as though I can stop you."

"I assume you mean to use the body to experiment, as you said. Normally here, that description includes taking tissue, or turning an entire body into a different form, something similar to that. If you can turn it back to the way it is now, Or fix that gaping hole where my head and neck should meet, that would be great. But again, I cannot stop you."

"No, besides, I'm not entirely sure which experiments I'll use your body for. I could try reviving you if you want though."
"Being alive again would be nice, But I'm afraid that the people who have sewn my head back to my body did a poor job. I might have some issues with that, but it might also not be a problem."

"Well, I can try fixing that as well. Now, please follow me."
Renati grabs a cart, puts Earnest's body on it, and starts moving the cart through a door and down a hallway.

*The eagle is acting like a normal eagle, though it seems to be waiting for something*
“Well, a ghost is when someone dies, and their spirit remains intact even though their body has died. They can do things like walking through walls, and generally are transparent.”

Back
Top Bottom