IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Dark walks up to the site of impact to observe the figure.
<...um... sure.>
Dark looks up at the sky, looking for clues on why the figure would be falling at all.
<How? And why?>
Dark then turns to look at the figure again. "Er... are you alright?"
The figure flails upward and somehow stands up. They look very aggressively jittery.

The figure flails upward and somehow stands up. They look very aggressively jittery.
<...can they even speak?>
Dark closes his eyes to focus, apparently trying to do something... before opening his eyes again in confusion. <...huh. Can't telekinetically speak. Weird.>
The brand on his chest glows more intensely, prompting Dark to check on it under his scarf because I KEEP FORGETTING THAT KIND OF THING.
<...that's new.>

Dark then continues to watch the figure.

Last edited:
<...can they even speak?>
Dark closes his eyes to focus, apparently trying to do something... before opening his eyes again in confusion. <...huh. Can't telekinetically speak. Weird.>
The brand on his chest glows more intensely, prompting Dark to check on it under his scarf because I KEEP FORGETTING THAT KIND OF THING.
<...that's new.>

Dark then continues to watch the figure.
The figure walks around as if they were a ragdoll.

<Suure.>
Dark watches them for just a bit more. He almost says something, and then stops.
<Not in the mood for this.>
Dark turns around and starts walking away, looking for someone else to ask about where he is.

<...then I'm certainly far from home.>
"I don't suppose you've heard of a planet called Arth? Or um..."

Dark racks his brain for another name. "Earth?"
<Never heard of Floralis. Definitely on an alien planet, and possibly in an alternate universe.>

"I'm going to a different world soon. Some of my friends have gone missing, and considering the list includes a few people who don't normally go missing like this, I think something might have happened to them."

"I'm going to a different world soon. Some of my friends have gone missing, and considering the list includes a few people who don't normally go missing like this, I think something might have happened to them."
"Huh. I'd be willing to help with that." <Considering I have nothing else to do here.>
"...wait. If you can go to different worlds, do you think you can find mine?"

"Okay then."
Dark goes silent for a bit. He then speaks again.
"Sooo. Where are we going to travel to these other worlds?" <If he's pranking me, I swear...>

"Well, unless it happened to close while I was getting my stuff, there should be a portal to the world in question not too far from here."

Back
Top Bottom