Single Thread RP Random space wars endgame

Ultimate snowman 46

Duke Fishron
Set approximately 7084 years after an inter-galactic war, the world is in a shifty balance between several universes, currently in the state of apocalypse mode.
This particular dimension is filled with dark energies from the remnants of the elders who created this certain universe, these energies allow limited other universes to be made within here, and limit the abilities of everyone who travels through.
Most of the elders of this dimension moved on to another reality, but some stuck around lurking in the shadows.
Some also time travelled here in the past, to find that this world was not for them, and simply left the shadow lurkers to try to reverse things, but to no success.
Dark demon: "nothing can be done about this dimension, it has grown too far, without change, i despise this place, nothing can be done to change that, all that can be done, is the absolute destruction of this place"
*begins to smash things up around him violently*

*Edit: Edited title because of copyright*

Last edited:
"Despair of course. When you feel despair, your soul falls to the world of despair. That's what is called making a deal with the devil. The devil doesn't have mindless killing. The devil prefers to have people suffer through despair so they can see that sorrow, hopeless expression. So, I am here. For despair."

"Yes. A screaming void of a world that was lost long ago, at least lost to those who used to or could have been living here, now a shadow of its glory. Doesn't it want to rage? So, shall we begin the rage?"

"Yes. This despair has subverted my compassion possessed by my other counterpart. It would be nice if the world was torn apart, of course."

"A sin. That fool of compassion, he thinks dividing us would prove anything about purity. While he tries to maintain his good impressions, I have to suffer through what happens behind closed doors. Well, I think breaking down the door would solve the problem."
*Begins blasting nearby areas with their cursed rifle.*

I see you too have been affected by the actions of others, this world was nearly filled with unmindful ones at a time i remember, and all that happened was catastrophe
*breaks apart some old artifact in rage*

"Okay, what the hell are you two doing? You know I worked apon this landscape hard, right?" Totally a lie, but they should buy it. Someone in their thirties came from the left, glaring at the two destructors with menace. "Destroying stuff to solve your personal problems, I see? Not very sophisticated, it seems." - He points at the craters, as they would be not nice scars.

"Some worlds are better to be left alone, to let it cultivate. You don't know what forces you'll-#E33450"
The man glitched at the last moment, coincidently having something common with the artifact being destroyed.
"And now... where was I? Ah right, some actions might have effect beyond the usual realms. So even if you think it only affects this world, it affects more worlds than they should."

``Pathetic... I, Red... will teach you all bout crimson.``

|Due to logic... Red just makes some grass crimson| (Uncanon from the other RP)

So I shall find a way to destroy it without harming the realities and dimensions connected to this one, and if i'm wrong may i search again. As for crimtaning such world like this, i see no point, there is nothing left for this world

"It seems like universe PTBN-3343 was already glitching out. You glitched out Jane. What are you two thinking to break a cutie like that?" - Out of nowhere, a majestic brick castle rises above the ground. "It's time for creation. *sigh* Because there's nothing better to do."

|Reveals flesh blocks and throws it resulting in the nearby land (if it exists) becoming crimson|

``Feel free to suffer from the crimson....``

Back
Top Bottom