OOC Razed - OOC

CantWontDo

Retinazer
(okay, I know there are a ton of new rps lately. just bear with me.)

The year is 3150. Humans have discovered the existence of a multiverse. Every video game, movie, or book character exists. The multiverse teamed up to eradicate all evil, and the future seems bright. But then... with no warning, everything in the multiverse was ended. By some chance, a few individuals were randomly transported six months before the end of the multiverse. You need to find out who ended it, why they ended it, and how. If you fail, the universe will be

Razed.

Rules:

1. 4 character limit.
2. no controlling other characters
3. don't be too OP.
4. Have fun!
5. you can only have one different version of a character. (from a different timeline.)
6. only 3 characters from same franchise.

"Tank" Dempsey, a human who is good with guns, excels against zombies, and knows about the fourth wall.
Jayfeather, a grumpy, blind medicine cat who can sense thoughts and dreams.
Anon, a slightly fast human who wields a machete.
Peter, a physically and mentally capable human.
Chir, a dragon who can induce illusions and has a lethal bite.
Dijth, a summoner drake.
Lorra, pacifist alchemist who uses a dart rifle to defend herself when necessary.
Tarrah, a dragon with acidic blood who breaths poisonous gas.

Character Template:

Name:
Species:
Strengths/Abilities:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Backstory (you can wait to reveal this):
Extra:

Last edited:
So does this mean we can fill up our character limit with four of the exact same characters but different timelines?

*at this point I'm just constantly glancing at the good ol' Log Out button and considering befriending it and by that I mean leaving basically every rp I'm in never to be seen again*

And I've realized that with the fact I can have 4 of the same character, I could actually pull off having 8 characters with that.

new rules (they have to happen):
5. you can only have one different version of a character. (from a different timeline.)
6. only 3 characters from same franchise.

I would prefer having less rules, but it would get way out of hand if everyone had two versions of all their characters.

Well, it's time for me to do something I've never done before...
Name: "Tank" Dempsey
Species: Human
Strengths/Abilities: Good with guns, killing zombies, is aware of the 4th wall...
Weaknesses: Goes down in four hits and has to be manually revived by others.
Personality: Think of the most quintessential action movie protagonist, that's his personality.
Backstory (you can wait to reveal this): It's too confusing to put here.
Extra: One of the main guys in the Call of Duty Zombies mode.

Back
Top Bottom