1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 29, 2019.

1. ᎦᏂiᏁᎶ

ᎦᏂiᏁᎶ Terrarian

I am so unbelievable excited for this update!!!

2. Triplorian

Triplorian Terrarian

Very good

3. The Steampunk

The Steampunk Eye of Cthulhu

The mosses from the video (Argon, Krypton, and Xenon) are all noble gases and are elements of the periodic table. Their atomic numbers are 18, 36, and 54 respectively.

rubeszilla likes this.
  4. JohnnyGui

JohnnyGui Terrarian

Sorry if this has been asked before..

WIll there be new bosses as well?

5. Blue_M4ge

Blue_M4ge Spazmatism

One of the devs said there won’t be any new bosses, but there will be several mini bosses

6. The Steampunk

One of them was a Blood Nautilus, spawned by fishing during a blood moon.

Re-Logic, you have officially made me depressed because this is the last major Terraria update. (Hey, Redigit, you ever going to decide to implement the Cultist Treasure Bag?)

7. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

we havent been told yet
    What i saw is one of the devs didnt want any new bosses, not confirming there wont be any.

8. Jamesilton

Jamesilton Plantera

800 NEW ITEMS? HAVE YOU GUYS GONE COMPLETELY INSANE??

9. XeroJoy

XeroJoy Terrarian

Are there any plans to update pvp?

10. GodHimself

GodHimself Steampunker

*cries in terrarian
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 14, 2019 ---
    Well, it shouldn't be as sad, considering tons of mods will strive to add more content to the game, and some people might even create fan updates for the game! Its been a fun 3 years with this game, but you never know. Hell maybe they'll still make updates as suprises. Maybe this update's official name is beginning of the end and we'll still be updated with more content till 1.7. Who knows, maybe the next update will be 2.0? Maybe they're just lying to us to get our attention, dispose our memories of old updates via government, then call 1.4 1.0 and keep updating the game to 1.4, erase our memories again, and reset the process? maybe terraria started as just a single tree with 50 blocks east and west, then our memories were erased in 1.4 of part 1 of terraria then now well get our memories erased forever?

WHO KNOWS??

The Steampunk likes this.
  11. ASG_102

ASG_102 The Destroyer

Well 1.3 had around 800 new items and 1.2 had over 1000, so this is nothing record breaking.

Jamesilton likes this.
  12. The Steampunk

It's 1.3 all over again. `:D

Jamesilton likes this.
  13. JConfer04

JConfer04 Terrarian

I almost can’t wait for this. I just want to see and use all of the 800+ items

14. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Terrarian

I feel bad for buying this game on sale

The Steampunk and InstaFiz like this.
  15. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

Unfortunately mods arent on console, or mobile versions. so we wont get anything past this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2019 ---
    Im trying to get Bezoar and Armor Polish for the ankh shield, any tips?

also trying to get cell phone, all i need is those fishing quests...
    (im pre-mechbosses rn, so nothing with teleporters)

Edit: Got armor polish, just need bezoar, weather radio, and one more

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  16. Nicol Bolas

Nicol Bolas Terrarian

I don't know; X-hundred new items has never really been a useful metric for quality.

Look at 1.2. It gave us 1000+ "new items", but think about how many of them weren't really that significant, in and of themselves.

They added the alternate ores in 6 tiers, along with the alternate bars, bricks, weapons and armors to be made from them. They added alternate wood types, along with the associated furniture, weapons, and armors for them. Oh sure, these count as "new items" and they are very much appreciated (Boreal wood is the only wood that exists as far as I'm concerned), but they're not really "new items" in the same way that adding the early-game gem wands and robes were "new items" (ie: making early mage builds possible).

1.2 also put in paint and dyes, which substantially run up the item count. Again, that's not to say that they're worthless, but a bunch of different paint colors is really just one feature: you can paint stuff different colors in the game. It's one feature that takes up a lot of "items".

Despite 1.2 technically having more "new items" than 1.3, 1.3 felt like it added more stuff, and not just because it added more end-game content.

That's not to say that 1.4 isn't going to add anything; of course it's going to add significant stuff. I'm just saying that X number of new items isn't the best way to measure how much truly new stuff will be in the game.

Chrrsy and ASG_102 like this.
  17. Halocaster

Halocaster Official Terrarian

*sees Terraria 1.3.6 update become 1.4*
    hmm... cre-creative mo-mode please?

18. Itzhuskyy

Itzhuskyy Skeletron Prime

Most of them will be the new food items, and new furniture though :/

Jamesilton likes this.
  19. Appear

Appear Golem

Can't wait for this! It will be so good! One of my favorite games of all time!

20. The Steampunk

Me too. My dad bought it for me when it was an XBOX GOLD free game LOL. `:D