tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Hey, I'm brand new to Terraria mods--literally, I installed them just today--and I put this one in immediately. However, I seem to have a devil of a time placing certain objects, such as the bubble jar and sculpting stand. They don't seem to want to go on anything--grass, wood floor, stone, platforms, the ceiling... what am I missing?

Also (since there are 32 pages in this thread, which makes it hard to go through), is there a complete list of everything in your mod?
That's strange I'll have to test out Bubble Jar and Sculpting Stand placement. Also afraid there's not really a list, but I will put one together.

Cheatsheet to help me place things, or as a mod I might like?
I believe they're suggesting it for a complete item list. It has a feature on NPC and Item menus where you can cycle through mod-specific things (i.e. like you wanna see things that thorium or crystilium have. You'd have to click on the M statue to go to the next mod.)

That's strange I'll have to test out Bubble Jar and Sculpting Stand placement. Also afraid there's not really a list, but I will put one together.

Thanks!

And yeah, it's odd. Some things work right off the bat (I am loving the lattice walls and I can't wait until I've gotten enough equipment and health to really focus on building things, because you have some gorgeous-looking vanity items there) while other things seem to not want to be placed. My only mods are yours, Thorium, Crystillium, Which Mod Is This From? and Recipe Browser, in case you know of any conflicts--I used to play Sims; I know of mod conflicts.

Thanks!

And yeah, it's odd. Some things work right off the bat (I am loving the lattice walls and I can't wait until I've gotten enough equipment and health to really focus on building things, because you have some gorgeous-looking vanity items there) while other things seem to not want to be placed. My only mods are yours, Thorium, Crystillium, Which Mod Is This From? and Recipe Browser, in case you know of any conflicts--I used to play Sims; I know of mod conflicts.
no that is not the case , try maybe a reinstall if it won't work :D , mods don't conflict almost ever.

Thanks!

I had this little problem with some tiles, you can simply, for some, wiggle your mouse around until the preview appears then you can place it down

This mod is really fun! Only one problem though... I accidentally loaded a world without having this mod active, and when I went back in with Cosmetic Variety active, I was unable to open my Corruption Chests! I tried reloading Terraria, but that didn't help... What should I do?
EDIT: I checked my Depth Chest from Thorium, but it was fine, so it's only the Cosmetic Variety chests...

This mod is really fun! Only one problem though... I accidentally loaded a world without having this mod active, and when I went back in with Cosmetic Variety active, I was unable to open my Corruption Chests! I tried reloading Terraria, but that didn't help... What should I do?
EDIT: I checked my Depth Chest from Thorium, but it was fine, so it's only the Cosmetic Variety chests...
That's... a really weird bug. Are there any other mods besides this one and thorium you were using?

Are there any other mods besides this one and thorium you were using?
A lot of others, actually. I don't think it was them, though. My guess is that when I loaded it without the mod, it glitched out. I also was able to destroy them, and I replaced them with vanilla chests. Sadly, that means I lost like 1 and a half chest full of accessories and a chest full of weapons... And the worst part is, some of those accessories were post-Moon Lord!

Last edited:
jenosis can you make 2 accessories
1-that combines the other 3 ballons (sharkron,fart in a ballon and honey in a ballon).
2-combine them with the bundle of ballons.

Little info for ya..

The jam reads it gives a 3 minute buff but actually only gives a 2 minute buff.

Just saying:D

Love your mod, the extra solar items are a godsend for my sung god-themed character.

On the Stellaria biome, I've found it works as an amazing replacement for the sky biome terrain, and as such I've taken myself to using cheatsheet on new worlds to replace all of the terrain on sky islands(dirt/stone/ore/trees) with the stellaria biome counterparts. That being said, is there any chance for worldgen stellaria biomes in the future?

Love your mod, the extra solar items are a godsend for my sung god-themed character.

On the Stellaria biome, I've found it works as an amazing replacement for the sky biome terrain, and as such I've taken myself to using cheatsheet on new worlds to replace all of the terrain on sky islands(dirt/stone/ore/trees) with the stellaria biome counterparts. That being said, is there any chance for worldgen stellaria biomes in the future?
considering it; nothing's set in stone about it just yet.

For months I had been seeking for "that one mod with the post-Moon Lord hat that was both a piece of armor and a weapon I saw in a random modpack gameplay"
And now I found it
This makes me an happy boi
Downloading it rn, from what I see it's pretty damn good

So, I have found some stuff that imo should be changed
1) The Zillihoo rifle doesn't actually fire a spread of bullets, even if it says so in the tooltip
2) The Crystalline always shoots 5 wooden arrows
3) The Decorative Equinox Lantern is actually called Decorative Star Rod
4) The Celestial Blossom doesn't seem to work. I used 20 of them yet I still can't find any star biome
5) The Dream Fountain doesn't change the color of the water. Is it possible to give it a rainbow-coloring water effect? Also, I would make it WAY bigger. Like 7 blocks high and 10 blocks long? Idk, but it would be a lot cooler if it was huge like in the original game.

Back
Top Bottom