tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
So, I have found some stuff that imo should be changed
1) The Zillihoo rifle doesn't actually fire a spread of bullets, even if it says so in the tooltip
2) The Crystalline always shoots 5 wooden arrows
3) The Decorative Equinox Lantern is actually called Decorative Star Rod
4) The Celestial Blossom doesn't seem to work. I used 20 of them yet I still can't find any star biome
5) The Dream Fountain doesn't change the color of the water. Is it possible to give it a rainbow-coloring water effect? Also, I would make it WAY bigger. Like 7 blocks high and 10 blocks long? Idk, but it would be a lot cooler if it was huge like in the original game.
Thank you for notifying me of the first 3. Celestial Blossom spawns ore; not the star biome. Dream Fountain isn't supposed to change water color anyways; it's just supposed to sit there and look pretty.

Edit: to avoid me double posting
I am having the darnedest time figuring out how to make a sculpting stand.

you need 15 clay and 15 regular wood to make it at a workbench

4) The Celestial Blossom doesn't seem to work. I used 20 of them yet I still can't find any star biome
To get the star biome you must buy the vending machine from grocer npc and buy the capsules that way you can get between star soil or star rock and built the star biome. the celestial blossom only spawn the end game ores from the mod in your world thats it.

I think I was having some kind of mod conflict, I'm sure I would have noticed that recipe when I showed clay or wood to the guide. Sorry about the stupid question! It's totally there now.
It's fine :p it's actually a commonly asked question (which I understand because not everyone mines clay and keeps it). Should probably start an FAQ for these kinds of questions now that I think about it.

Ayy lmao dis mod b good
I have three questions tho:
Why isn't there a star toilet to complete my star bathroom? :'(
Where can you get Starwood? Does it only work if you create a world with the mod already on?
Why do you need the Ancient Manipulator to create the Star Sink?

Anyway I had a blast bulding this Star Hotel
This mod is so good it makes me sincerely smile
upload_2017-3-6_17-36-48.png

Also little easter egg in the chest next to the bed

upload_2017-3-6_17-35-12.png

Keep it up my man

EDIT
I would like to post the Star Hotel in this month's Creation Compendium. It would be my first time partecipating, and I would really like to make an appearence. Of course I will give you the credit for everything. Can I, please?

-snipperoni-
Yeah you're free to enter creation compendium with that if you want (also the reason why there's not a starshine toilet is because the suggester who gave me permission to add them ingame hasn't made one). Starwood you can get from pllanting an acorn on Starsoil (the blue glittery stuff).

A Telescope, finally! Just yesterday I thought "Man a Telescope would be really good, I could make a glass attic"
Also, in the Homestuck part of the mod, I noticed there's something important missing.
How am I supposed to vanquish evil without the SORD?

so is it just me or does this mod seriously screw up world gen
im getting a bunch of small dips and alot of surface water. like 50-60 percent of my world is a bunch of watery holes
I haven't put in any worldgen for this mod. Chances are it's another mod or vanilla worldgen just being derpy.

so is it just me or does this mod seriously screw up world gen
im getting a bunch of small dips and alot of surface water. like 50-60 percent of my world is a bunch of watery holes
If you have enable the seed option terraria can be unpredictable on world gen lets remember the insane pyramid that pedguin show on youtube on his defender playthrough.

Hey, just askin cuz I cant find it at all via the search option.. what exactly does the fertile soil block do? I was considering using it for a creative build for a Tremor NPC's house, but I'd prefer to know its uses first.

Hey, just askin cuz I cant find it at all via the search option.. what exactly does the fertile soil block do? I was considering using it for a creative build for a Tremor NPC's house, but I'd prefer to know its uses first.
That's something not obtainable yet (unless you use something like cheat sheet or heros mod). It's used for something coming up soon (tm).

Back
Top Bottom