tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
How about Heart Lantern 2.0, you can make them from something like Chain, Bottle, 5 Life Fruit and it gives 2x the regen of a heart lantern. Maybe even stackable with heart lanterns.
Thought about something like this, but I'm kinda already pushing it with the Dream Fountain's Dream buff. Maybe I can make where the player gains an X number of max health when they're close to it? (like how the lifeforce potion extends max health)

How about Heart Lantern 2.0, you can make them from something like Chain, Bottle, 5 Life Fruit and it gives 2x the regen of a heart lantern. Maybe even stackable with heart lanterns.
S0gk5L3.png
Nc2tCbF.png

Would anyone be terribly upset if I renamed the mod entirely? Kind of not happy with the current name it has right now.

Would anyone be terribly upset if I renamed the mod entirely? Kind of not happy with the current name it has right now
i dont mind, but if you rename the mod, but it wont cause conflict while we play? example we check for mod updates and modloader says that the mod is no longer avaible or something?

Would anyone be terribly upset if I renamed the mod entirely? Kind of not happy with the current name it has right now.

As long as the source name is the same I don't care what the mod's name is, I changed my wing mod's name but kept the source name the same so that'll be easy to do. :p

(I only say this due to my item compilation having some compatibility items that pull from your mod)

i dont mind, but if you rename the mod, but it wont cause conflict while we play? example we check for mod updates and modloader says that the mod is no longer avaible or something?
Shouldn't cause conflict as long as you don't have the newly named version and the old name version together.

Hey, I'm brand new to Terraria mods--literally, I installed them just today--and I put this one in immediately. However, I seem to have a devil of a time placing certain objects, such as the bubble jar and sculpting stand. They don't seem to want to go on anything--grass, wood floor, stone, platforms, the ceiling... what am I missing?

Also (since there are 32 pages in this thread, which makes it hard to go through), is there a complete list of everything in your mod?

Hey, I'm brand new to Terraria mods--literally, I installed them just today--and I put this one in immediately. However, I seem to have a devil of a time placing certain objects, such as the bubble jar and sculpting stand. They don't seem to want to go on anything--grass, wood floor, stone, platforms, the ceiling... what am I missing?

Also (since there are 32 pages in this thread, which makes it hard to go through), is there a complete list of everything in your mod?
try cheatsheet

Back
Top Bottom