tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So my friend and I have continued our progression, and just beat the golem. Onto what I've seen:
Cryogen- Wow. Great start to hardmode, this boss is awesome. I love the music for this boss. My favorite part is when it begins to fall apart and spins in place shooting ice everywhere.
Brimstone Elemental- This boss was pretty fun, but we forgot about it and didn't do it until after we had beaten the mechanicals. Despite this, we had some difficulty with it because the brimstone fire hurts really badly. Pretty fun.
Calamitas- EEK. This boss is really hard. Had a lot of fun, and it took three tries before we finally took it down. Combined the expert accessories from this and Brimstone elemental for a pretty cool accessory. It freaked me out when we beat it and it said "A Calamitas Doppleganger has been defeated!". I'm scared to see the Supreme Calamitas when it comes out if it follows the difficulty trend of this, but excited too.
Leviathan- Ahh, sweet sweet revenge. We didn't know what the siren was at the beginning of our playthrough and killed it. We got one shot lol. Now in hard mode it was great to get our revenge on this boss. Unfortunately, we beat it the first time and can't beat it again. Idk what we got right the first time but oh well. Anyway about the boss, I had fun with it. One time the siren decided to fly away into the sky and never return. I assume this was either an anti cheese (if this is the case then probably magic mirroring around alot) or from not being on the newest version. It actually wasn't despawning, just infinitely flying upward. It didn't fly away when we did the battle normally so I wouldn't worry about this unless its messing alot of people up.

This mod is awesome still! Can't wait to see what new items and bosses we fight soon.

PHYJaCZ.png

Them performance enhancers, man.

Is there a good resource to look at for recipes and general mod info? I tried the wiki, but the information there is spotty in regard to many items and I couldn't find where the crag biome is, and I'd hate to miss content on my first playthrough. The only other potential I have found is this thread, but I am really not looking forward to reading through 300+ pages of mod updates.

Last edited:
Is there a good resource to look at for recipes and general mod info? I tried the wiki, but the information there is spotty in regard to many items and I couldn't find where the crag biome is, and I'd hate to miss content on my first playthrough. The only other potential I have found is this thread, but I am really not looking forward to reading through 300+ pages of mod updates.

jopojelly's recipe browser mod or cheat sheet mod also by Jopojelly

Also should I use the true bloody edge for the tyrant yharim's ultisword or for the terra edge eventually for the upgrades
[doublepost=1490949844,1490949616][/doublepost]
Either remade Plaguebringer fight or a new post-moon lord boss, a stronger version of the toxic bee. Wouldn't suprise me if this is a super boss.
Maybe mega mammoth dragon???? Looks like there is a shark on top of an elephant

Hey, I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. If you update the mod via the ingame mod browser do your characters and worlds stay or do you need to backup then re add them? Just wondered because its my first terraria mod in a long time and don't wanna lose our progress.

Sorry for such a simple question, and thanks in advanced to anybody who knows!

Ello. I've been loving this mod, but as I TEdit'd my world into Expert (wanted those dankass expert endgame stuffs) I literally CANNOT find ANY essences of cinder. It works on other worlds, but not mine! I use other mods, which are across all my worlds, but literally now, cannot find Wyverns, Sun Bats, Sand Tortoises, etc. Otherwise the mod is amazing! But seriously, can I have some specifications on enimies that dropped them? (wiki doesn't help.)

Whoa, thanks for featuring my art, I only realized it now.

For the pixelated waifus

http://kerubii.deviantart.com/art/Best-pixelated-Waifu-mod-of-Terraria-672249101?ga_submit_new=10:1491032477

(also brim elem pet when?)
soon *wink* *wink*
[doublepost=1491048008,1491047858][/doublepost]
Too many crystals tbh, its a bit hard to see the sprite.
the reason it's hard to see it is because it's a spoiler image and all of it is darkened a lot, except the crystals

Back
Top Bottom