[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I play music? I need the hear the music. ;_;
Edit: Did I really say see the music? I'm Blind because its Loud!

How do I play music? I need the hear the music. ;_;
Edit: Did I really say see the music? I'm Blind because its Loud!
I thought you couldnt see the music because it was too dark
Also, Love the music ideas :happy:

I still downloading em ... myinternet = SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*waits 3 years* "Finally 1 byte downloaded, *Waits 5 eternities* Finally it's half done, *waits 39 eternities* Finally it's done *Listens to music* expression =

_____

I O O I
I . V . I
I . O . I
I ____I

Last edited:
I worked on sprites Armageddon Slime:
c7f07eb269e5.png
5f7d86871ff9.gif

Now he plays the role of the crown turret, and the slime can fly into a rage, like a great mimic. And produce different slimes.

c7f07eb269e5.png
5f7d86871ff9.gif

Now he plays the role of the crown turret, and the slime can fly into a rage, like a great mimic. And produce different slimes.

You truly are a sprite artist.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440674970,1440674523][/DOUBLEPOST]

I like these, but not as much as the title theme. Jungle sounded okay, but the rest didn't really fit the theme of the biome. It is just my opinion, some will love them as much as the title.

I thought 1.3 make all worms share segments? Maybe it's just me. You could still give him insane amounts of defense and do lots of damage. That's how the destoryer works. In fact I find the destroyer the hardest of the 3 mech bosses because of his damage. It's hard to stay alive. This game needs more worm bosses.

Worms always have shared segments. Also yes, I also agree about The Destroyer being the hardest. :D Unless you have Unholy Arrows.

Worms always have shared segments. Also yes, I also agree about The Destroyer being the hardest. :D Unless you have Unholy Arrows.
Do you mean the holy arrows? I know that they are piercing, but....
[DOUBLEPOST=1440682035,1440681941][/DOUBLEPOST]
c7f07eb269e5.png
5f7d86871ff9.gif

Beautiful. Now he is actually disgusting. I like the mimic idea btw

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH, IT'S AMAZING!!! I loved this!
Please, can you do it with the crimson music???

OH MY GOSH, IT'S AMAZING!!! I loved this!
Please, can you do it with the crimson music???
I am no longer sending out spoilers.

Edit: Except maybe something you all will like. Boss3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nx5dhs3zn9efrn0/Boss3 Avalon Version.mp3?dl=0
I like these, but not as much as the title theme. Jungle sounded okay, but the rest didn't really fit the theme of the biome. It is just my opinion, some will love them as much as the title.
Sorry to hear you don't like this music as much as the rest. It seemed the opposite to blah. He did not like the title theme that much but the rest he liked.

Last edited:
I like all of the biome soundtracks except the jungle one. That one was perfect the way it was, and this soundtrack is gonna turn some people's speakers unsable. It sounds like tires screeching, and bad chalk on a crappy blackboard, with an organ from a horror movie in the background. No offense though. I'm not trying to be mean, I just wouldn't advise this in the avalon mod. Like melly said, there should be a setting to change from normal to avalon music.

My favorite one is the hallow.

EDIT: It's not actually that bad, just VLC :red:ing everything up. But I still prefer the hallow, and I don't like that "swish swish swish" sound in the background.

Last edited:
Aw psh, it's ok. I'll deal with the music, or if there was a setting between normal and Avalon music!
Il ask blah about that. See if he can manage such an option.

Btw here is the logo for Avalon. Normal and Corruption.
Avalon Logo.png
Avalon Logo 2.png

I like all of the biome soundtracks except the jungle one. That one was perfect the way it was, and this soundtrack is gonna turn some people's speakers unsable. It sounds like tires screeching, and bad chalk on a crappy blackboard, with an organ from a horror movie in the background. No offense though. I'm not trying to be mean, I just wouldn't advise this in the avalon mod. Like melly said, there should be a setting to change from normal to avalon music.

My favorite one is the hallow.

EDIT: It's not actually that bad, just VLC :red:ing everything up. But I still prefer the hallow, and I don't like that "swish swish swish" sound in the background.
....Wut? It does not sound like that? Anywho, I don't hear a swish sound in the background

Edit: And its not about if the soundtrack is perfect the way it is, it is about making it sound different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom