[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 10 is for 1.3. I might add more items for tomorrow's release since there are only 18 items in it right now xD.
18 best items ever made? Or 18 generic items? Or or, or 18 types of the same item? Confusion has been removed so yay, but I now have the crappy internet debuff.

Probably a stupid question, but once you release the 1.3 version of Exxo Avalon, will I be able to transfer my old worlds for use, or will I have to create a new one?

18 best items ever made? Or 18 generic items? Or or, or 18 types of the same item? Confusion has been removed so yay, but I now have the crappy internet debuff.

Approximately the same first 18 items in the 1.2.4.1 version.

Quote+ isn't working on my phone, so @Azn you can move existing 1.3.0.7/8 worlds/players in but not 1.2.4.1 stuff

hey i installed correctly im sure of that but it says error loading image/craftbutton. file not found. Help?
Error.PNG

Hey, uh, just wondering, how do I add the new edition to my PC? I've never been able to add Avalon to my terraria before. e.e

What are the 18 items?

Shadow mirror, crimson potion, goblin army knife, goblin toolbelt... uh... well... there are actually 32 items and a bunch of other changes like max stack increases, placeable souls... uh just realized I forgot to make a few things work, lol.

If you want to see what's new just use the xnb converter on the files in the zip.

I had hoped someone would reply by now so I wouldn't have to double post, but meh.

Does it work with mac?

Not yet. Once I figure out how to compile for mac/linux, I'll let you know.

Hey, uh, just wondering, how do I add the new edition to my PC? I've never been able to add Avalon to my terraria before. e.e

You need to duplicate the Content folder in your steam's terraria folder and rename it 'Exxo v10.0 Content' then merge the folder provided in the zip (with the same name) into the new folder you just duped and renamed.

The first bug I've found it that if you put anything craftable into the guide's crafting thing it shows nothing and fills up your inventory with w/e the item was at max stacks then drops the actual item you put into the crafting box when you close the window.

EDIT: For some items it does actually show what you can make (maybe just items that have no Exxo only recipe?) but the duplicates it gives you vanish after removing one of the stacks, however, it still gives you a max stack of the initial item you put into the box.

EDIT 2: This should help https://gyazo.com/103f76e862e907d208693f088fe72f4b

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom