[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an issue on the 1.3.1 version where the textures of all the items are in the game but they alll replace normal items.
for example, the spectrum helmet (I'm pretty sure that's the spectrum helm anyways.) replaces the texture of one of the campfires, and the dulling talisman repalces a sensor of some sort.
You need to wait until the mod is compatible with 1.3.1.

Dissapointing that it's forced us to go to 1.3.1. As I said before, I really want to play on version 9.9.9, because that seems like a good version to me, as it has some features that we can't use anymore, such as the Tomes, and such. I loved the tomes.

Slowly realizes this probably sounds rude, i just mean that I'd like to go back to a previous version. Maybe you could have a thing where we can download the older versions?? Anyways, I think this is a really good mod, even the later versions! I just wanna play on a version that has more features then the other one.

Slowly realizes this probably sounds rude, i just mean that I'd like to go back to a previous version. Maybe you could have a thing where we can download the older versions?? Anyways, I think this is a really good mod, even the later versions! I just wanna play on a version that has more features then the other one.
9.9.9 was for 1.2.4.1
This version doesn't have as much features and things because its not fully updated yet, they are updating it to tModLoader as well (At least i think so.).

Yeah, I know. Still wanna use that version for 1.2.4.1 thou, but meh, It's understandable. This mod is fun and I hope it prospers c:

Yeah, I meant the version of the mod... I thought it was obvious?? But yeah, don't do stuff like that, it's illegal to post previous versions of games. TGL can be used for that, plus it requires to actually own the game to use it c:
------------------- EDIT!
You misunderstood what I said though! I meant that version for this mod, not for terraria! Sorry for that misunderstanding. <3

Last edited:
Yeah, I meant the version of the mod... I thought it was obvious?? But yeah, don't do stuff like that, it's illegal to post previous versions of games. TGL can be used for that, plus it requires to actually own the game to use it c:
------------------- EDIT!
You misunderstood what I said though! I meant that version for this mod, not for terraria! Sorry for that misunderstanding. <3
The game lauchner downgrade freature doesn't work. I'm sure that's why there is no older version download.

I have 2 problems. 1. Me and my friend are having problems playing multiplayer on exxo avalon. It keeps saying, "starting server" (can't remember) but i wait for an hour but still doesn't load. This is happening in "Host And Play". 2. Me and my friend are having another problem with the textures. Most textures that are placed like decoration, is a pink or blue box. Please Help. Skype is: wodwall193. Anyone can help. This is also for 1.2.4.1

I have 2 problems. 1. Me and my friend are having problems playing multiplayer on exxo avalon. It keeps saying, "starting server" (can't remember) but i wait for an hour but still doesn't load. This is happening in "Host And Play". 2. Me and my friend are having another problem with the textures. Most textures that are placed like decoration, is a pink or blue box. Please Help. Skype is: wodwall193. Anyone can help. This is also for 1.2.4.1
The textures is that you don't have a legal old version of Terraria.
I dont know how to fix the first problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom