[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngL1V5u.png

I just added the background image.
That's the most beautiful thing i have even seen.

I would've said "..but I bet it's something that matters. And very very dark."

Now that you mentioned it I do see it at the very bottom of the screenshot. It's a freaking awesome background to say the least.

Since people keep bringing up the tAPI version I had a thought, don't know if it's a possibility but it also might help with the workload. Is there a way to make a modular version of tAPI Avalon? Have Normal mode in one module, Hardmode in another, and SuperHardmode in the last. I know it would be a pain updating the files down the road but this way you could focus on one section at a time.

blahblahbal, can you please make it so that you can CRAFT the Nimbus Rod? I'm playing as a summoner as I speak (the game's open), and I got a rain event, but no Nimbus Rod. Please make it somehow! :D
EDIT: Got the Nimbus Rod, (I was playing as a summoner) but still make the drop more likely or craftable. Maybe also increase drop chance of Guide Voodoo Doll?

Last edited:
i have managed to get a better coloured handle, shading(sorta) and a new staff.

Attachments

• BladeofElemental3.5.png
    BladeofElemental3.5.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 139
  • BowofElemental.png
    BowofElemental.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 257
  • Elemental_Staff.png
    Elemental_Staff.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 154
  • PickaxeofElemental2.0.png
    PickaxeofElemental2.0.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 134
I'm highly tempted to give you all a Christmas present near the 25th of December.

How does live source TAPI versions sound, off of Github?

You all will have to compile the versions manually with the TAPI Builder, but you all will have access to every little change me and Poro make on my TAPI version. Note that they may be a tad buggy at times, but overall stable most times.

Last edited:
May I suggest a few backround feature for the Dark Matter?
- perhaps add desolate craters with parts of earth swirling into infantile block holes
- maybe some large pillars of dark organic matter , like some kind of hive . Maybe that can even hint a type of enemy ( Got idea for later)
- oh smoldering guises of liquid hot dark Ozze
I dunno maybe I it inspired u guys to give it some interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom