[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly in-dev joke, Blah. Others are known to do it, and it was actually a test for me.

By the way, Blah. You of ALL people should know that it was an in-dev joke. I just wanted to actually see how passionate our community was, and it shocks me and makes me proud!

Amazing how many fell for that. Looks like we have a really passionate community, and I'm sooo proud of that! I am so proud I'm having to think and rephrase everything. Makes me feel good that we have all of yall, we have all of our supporters, and that we have a community like this. :D

Tell you what. Any of you want to add me on Steam and group up for a game? I'm up for a game after all this, and I'd love to fill a large lobby up! :)
That actually scared and it is 4 in the morning for me.

Just a friendly in-dev joke, Blah. Others are known to do it, and it was actually a test for me.

By the way, Blah. You of ALL people should know that it was an in-dev joke. I just wanted to actually see how passionate our community was, and it shocks me and makes me proud!

Amazing how many fell for that. Looks like we have a really passionate community, and I'm sooo proud of that! I am so proud I'm having to think and rephrase everything. Makes me feel good that we have all of yall, we have all of our supporters, and that we have a community like this. :D

Tell you what. Any of you want to add me on Steam and group up for a game? I'm up for a game after all this, and I'd love to fill a large lobby up! :)
Weird way to test community...

Can anyone brief me on the key features of the new update? I've been running around my world for over a half an hour and can't seem to find anything

Last edited:
Can anyone brief me on the key features of the new update? I've been running around my world for over a half an hour and can't seem to find anything
There's red present um... Blah's Armor set which is very hard to get, Some new mobs , Some new ingots(Superhardmode Bar) and some more things that I haven't found out

Last edited:
Mined the osmium meteor, fought the desert beak around 10 times... getting beaks is a pain in the arsenal... Make armour and pick, get a terrible osmium pick (literally the prefix) reforge it, get legendary and swing it, at this point im all :D
Then i go mining and im all
Oh.
My
Gaaaawde

Its so beautiful ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom