[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find Solaium ore in Exxo Avalon? And how can I make a Xeradon anvil? :D

Solarium ore is found after you use a solarium rod on the solarium alter in the blue lizhard dungeon. I spawns normally in the world after doing that. The Xeradon anvil is made from any of the tier three HM bars. (Adamantite, titanium, or the third one)

solarium:
in this new update, the golem (the first you kill in a world) should drop a kind of totem that teleports you to a hidden temple, there will be a solarium shrine were you can craft and use a solarium rod to generate the solarium ore in your world
Xeradon anvil:
its just like the mithril/orichalcum anvil but made from adamantite (dont know if Works with titanium)

UltraDirt: a .000000001 Drop when mining dirt which is so op, having it inflicts twice the debuffs on the developer armors.

Hey blah blah, want me to make a new banner again like I did before? (doing art school now and got a hang of photoshop more now)

is it normal for the source to do this?
39d1rzG.png

There is no enemies in the new biome, right? Am walking on it, in the contagion, and is all alone :D

There should be mobs spawning just fine, dunno what's up. I had mobs spawn, at least. It's a bit lower spawn rate than the other two evil biomes, but there should be SOMETHING spawning.

I have loaded the world again, and the enemies are spawning right now just fine :) Its a great biome, by the way.

The equivalent of the Brain of Cthulhu its great, Blah! :D

That song would be epic! Like it! <3

Blah, indeed the spawn rate of enemies is slower in comparison to the other two dark biomes. Why is that?

Emm, and... Blah, you know what would be great? One accessory that give you permanent shine potion; and that can be used on a social slot :)

God, english isn't my native language, is so crazy to write in this forum xD

Last edited:
At least a permanent shine potion is not as game changign as a permanent spelunker effect. That helm can be obtained way to early for such and effect imo. If that helm makes it into the tapi version im probably removing it.

Problem with a world i had with contagion, the main circles were completely underground and not visible at all on the surface.

http://imgur.com/GgpUPn6

This is an example.

I can't say that I don't appreciate the helm that give you permanent spelunker effect. I really use it a LOT. But a helm or a bracelet that give you permanent shine potion, and that can be used in a social slot, that would be something great.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the 20% damage reduction on the Band of Slime and the Sticky Charm stack? If so, does it also stack with the Endurance potion?

On a side note, does anyone know when Sweetstem is available and where to get it?

I was wondering if anyone knows if the 20% damage reduction on the Band of Slime and the Sticky Charm stack? If so, does it also stack with the Endurance potion?

On a side note, does anyone know when Sweetstem is available and where to get it?
I think I picked one up in the jungle where you fight queen bee
[DOUBLEPOST=1427302431][/DOUBLEPOST]Also @blahblahbal I found a bug, my normal world with corruption went into hardmode and contagion came into my world. No more corruption came, just contagion. This made it harder to farm souls of night and cursed flames. Also the contagion that spawned was only on surface, it did not go very deep I dont think /: frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom