[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Mister @blahblahbal, congratulations for the version 9.2b of the Exxo Avalon. It's great, really.

I was wondering if could be a possibility, that please you can make for the Exxo Avalon, one accessory that give you permanent shine potion effect. A bracelet for example, or a actualization of the helm that give you permanent spelunker effect. I really love that helm, by the way.

I have a Fairy Bell, but the little creature is not fast and can't maintain the speed of the player. That is really annoying

Can you please consider my suggestion, please?

Cheers to all.
A Wisp in a Bottle would help you there, although I'm pretty sure the Goblin Army Knife gives a permanent shine potion effect.

A few bugs with the contagion in addition to my previous issue of the circles spawning too low into the ground

The purifying powder isnt turning the chunkstone into normal stone.

Maybe not a bug but the little enemies from bacterium prime drop too much booger, can get enough booger from just 1 unsuccessful kill to make a lot of stuff.

found a crash, cant retrieve the report but I know what caused it
I don't think there is a sprite for the zircon robe for the females, at least that's what I read in the report... and that's what happened as soon as I took off my vanity to take a look

EDIT: my character is not female...

Last edited:
@Bullseye55 yo by detail u mean spawns? And mob data?
If so here

Thunder nimbus is 25 mob value meaning only 8 May be on the screen walking shark
- walking shark has 10
- king jelly has 200
- sand thing has 20
- baby fishron has 50
- gargantuan slime (new mob) - 50 also it looks like a stronger bigger king slime.
- water elemental has 25

Also
-if duke fishron is spawned during a storm he will have double stats but drops a mechanical voodoo doll which maybe one of the only ways to get one to summon the wall of steel.
- change water orb name to electro orb
- thunder nimbus walking shark and water elemental can still spawn in an ocean
- any mobs can drop a soul of storm
- this can happen anytime as long as the Armageddon slime is defeated only 2% though

Well I went into it in more depth enjoy

Bacterium Prime is quite formidable even now, so I dunno if making it stronger would be advisable :eek:.

And I'm working on getting custom music for the Contagion. I can't just *poof* and it's made :p.
But, he has low HP. It will be very cool, some epic music will not interfere in this biome. Okay, but thanks for your reply. Cool you are a Modder. :)
But I have another question, will there be an invasion of ghosts?
[DOUBLEPOST=1427535852][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still considering it in the certain state, but adding more details will help the idea's chances. :p
I have a suggestion, maybe you want to port (or whatever it is you do) some items from the Exxo version and the part will return and change from tConfig version of Avalon?

last time hard for ice blade this time why don't zombie in Avalon 9.2 version drop shackle is that glith of bug of update problem please fix it so every item in terraria + Avalon thing woundnt happen. Thank You!

@Bullseye55 yo by detail u mean spawns? And mob data?
If so here

Thunder nimbus is 25 mob value meaning only 8 May be on the screen walking shark
- walking shark has 10
- king jelly has 200
- sand thing has 20
- baby fishron has 50
- gargantuan slime (new mob) - 50 also it looks like a stronger bigger king slime.
- water elemental has 25

Also
-if duke fishron is spawned during a storm he will have double stats but drops a mechanical voodoo doll which maybe one of the only ways to get one to summon the wall of steel.
- change water orb name to electro orb
- thunder nimbus walking shark and water elemental can still spawn in an ocean
- any mobs can drop a soul of storm
- this can happen anytime as long as the Armageddon slime is defeated only 2% though

Well I went into it in more depth enjoy
8 May... again.
Is my birthday somehow holy???

TRY TO NOTICE THIS POST.

How about for a subscriber special I do a bacterium prime speedrun on the first night.
HOWEVER I will only do this when I get 10 subscribers

Jesus Christ, how do I defeat Oblivion? The red lasers from one of his arms, tears me apart. Am using the Glorious Berserker Armor set, the Chain Gun that gives you Santa-NK1, Venom Bullets, Inertia Boots, Chaos Emblem, Celestial Stone, Dulling Talisman, Elixirs of Life to recover.

There is a best armor to have? I have Superhardmode bars, Phantoplasm, but the Souls of Torture are giving by Oblivion, right?

I have Strength potions too, Ironskin potions, Pho, and Endurance potions.

Any recomendations?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom