[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm more or less sol and have to move to a new world if I want solarium and a picksaw, or can I craft a totem somehow?

@blahblahbal I've had five contagions in a row at one point, any way that your mod could add a biome choice at creation or is that out of its scope?

I might be able to do that, but then that would ruin the fun. And the world seed thing.

Anyway, here's a spoiler of the next version:

CEGkUXr.png

Some more things i hope you guys will enjoy1

Elemental Excalibur
Elemental_Excalibur.png

Its a re-model of the current blade i think this would be a better model , the other one looks messy with the Colors to bright and don't sync together.
@blahblahbal you are free to take it when ever man :)

Fell Spawn
Fel_Spawn.png

85 damage
10 defense
800 health
Fires a volley of cursed flame bolts
Immune to Blackened flames, Cursed Flames, Frost burn and On Fire
Demon Ai
Spawns: SHM Hell

Fallen Angel
Fallen_Angel.png

55 damage
25 defense
900 health
Sets target on fire
Takes only magic damage( immune to psychical attacks)
Wraith Ai
Spawns:HM Hell

Angel
Angel.png

55 damage
25 defense
700 health
fully immune knockback
Spawns: HM Sky area
Wraith Ai

EDIT:

Ring of Fell
Eye_of_Fel.png

Press shift+s to turn invisible gaining more damage as you lose stamina during sneak . ( You de cloak after sneak hit or stamina is all expired)
1 stamina loss per tick
Every 1 stamina lost in sneak = +1 damage on sneak attack
Tooltip" One Ring to rule them all"
Drop: Fell Spawn
(Trying to make stamina more immersive to the mod)

Last edited:
Two small worlds, no totem drop from golem. I'll try a big world in the morning, after refarming materials to summon the mechs and plantera. :(

Two small worlds, no totem drop from golem. I'll try a big world in the morning, after refarming materials to summon the mechs and plantera. :(
Damn you got some luck i dont know when i got it cause i kept killing him and my inventory was full and i had a weak armor so i wasn't paying attention to the loot i was getting so i never notice if it had drop it the first kill or in one of the later kills also i play in a large world

Plantera's fury is a pseudo-upgrade to the Megashark. IT IS A ******* GATLING GUN
I moved over to the Quadro, you can be completely careless and still put out the same if not more DPS. I'm really gonna miss the sound of Plantera's Fury. The sound it makes is so satisfying as waves of monsters just melt and explode.

Unrelated: Can anyone tell me the correct procedure for summoning Arma Slime? I've wasted 2 summons. You summon him in Corrupt biome at night?

I moved over to the Quadro, you can be completely careless and still put out the same if not more DPS. I'm really gonna miss the sound of Plantera's Fury. The sound it makes is so satisfying as waves of monsters just melt and explode.

Unrelated: Can anyone tell me the correct procedure for summoning Arma Slime? I've wasted 2 summons. You summon him in Corrupt biome at night?
No u could fight him in any time of day but i do think u have to summon him in a corrupt biome not sure i haven't try to spawn him any where else

Some more things i hope you guys will enjoy1

Elemental Excalibur
View attachment 57018
Its a re-model of the current blade i think this would be a better model , the other one looks messy with the Colors to bright and don't sync together.
@blahblahbal you are free to take it when ever man :)

Fell Spawn
View attachment 57019
85 damage
10 defense
800 health
Fires a volley of cursed flame bolts
Immune to Blackened flames, Cursed Flames, Frost burn and On Fire
Demon Ai
Spawns: SHM Hell

Fallen Angel
View attachment 57020
55 damage
25 defense
900 health
Sets target on fire
Wraith Ai
Spawns:HM Hell

Angel
View attachment 57021
55 damage
25 defense
700 health
fully immune knockback
Spawns: HM Sky area
Wraith Ai

EDIT:

Ring of Fell
View attachment 57023
Press shift+s to turn invisible gaining more damage as you lose stamina during sneak . ( You declass after sneak hit or stamina is all expired)
1 stamina loss per tick
Every 1 stamina lost in sneak = +1 damage on sneak attack
Tooltip" One Ring to rule them all"
Drop: Fell Spawn

I like the Angels, but ONLY magic damage. I don't want to have to use mana just to kill something that is bothering me when I put all of my time and effort into getting the best sword in the game. Ya see what I'm saying?

And could the fell spawn have some sort of new model? It kinda looks like a recolored demon sprite. :p

Anyways great ideas as always.
Oh ok that's why. I kept trying to summon him in other biomes.

No you can spawn him anywhere, he's like the king slime where he spawns offscreen. Summon him in the air and (most likely) he will spawn below. No corrupt biome needed.

Sorry he's so buggy. I'll have Blah look into the code soon to see if there's a way to fix or not. (Look into means big him about it :p)

I might be able to do that, but then that would ruin the fun. And the world seed thing.

Anyway, here's a spoiler of the next version:

CEGkUXr.png

Is it bad that I know everything here :p
Meh nope, just a beta tester thing then

Also: Rainbow dungeon pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom