[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he's just playing Trove because it is fun, and he is waiting for 1.3.1 so he can develop the mod again. I highly suggest Trove. Very fun free to play game.

I'm playing Super Meat Boy to pass the time. It's actually a very enjoyable and challenging game! :D

Back on track, I'm also probably just going to update it when Blah gets the mod out. I get it straight away, play what I can.

Well I'm using EU4 ( Europa Universalis for those who don't know.) to pass my time.

Try out the "Extended Timeline" mod for it. It's great and adds many hours of gameplay.(and even more replayability). Well, it makes you be able to play from 2 A.D.(roman empire time) to the present (last "marker" is in 2015, but you can play until 9999)

As for me, I'm playing the above mod, and some random stuff like (heavily modded)Minecraft, (also heavily modded) Starbound, and Factorio(check it out, it's pretty good). Along with some RTS's.

Blah says he's waiting for the 1.3.1 update on the first page of this thread. And I'll probably get the new Exxo Avalon version day one.

Well I'm using EU4 ( Europa Universalis for those who don't know.) to pass my time.
since i'm newish to modding im just gonna play exxo avalon 9.9.9.
p.s. i'm not stealing dark ones color, if you look several pages back he forgot to do his color, so several of us freaked out because his post wasn't purple and to maintain balance a few of us vowed to use colors on this thread... looks like i'm the only one who went through with it.

If blah will be about to make new oblivion, then i still want that oblivion-skeletron prime v2.0 to be there because he is just good i think

Why do I stop getting alerts for this thread... -_- It gets annoying.

It's because you don't post. Since you don't even look at the thread for quite a while, it filters it out of your alerts because the website algorithm thinks you don't care about the thread anymore. It's kinda like Facebook feeds. If you don't like or view a post from a friend for a while, Facebook filters that friends posts from your feed, and in doing so, try's to send you the content you WANT to see.

In other words, reply and look at the thread once and a while and you will get alerts for it.

since i'm newish to modding im just gonna play exxo avalon 9.9.9.
p.s. i'm not stealing dark ones color, if you look several pages back he forgot to do his color, so several of us freaked out because his post wasn't purple and to maintain balance a few of us vowed to use colors on this thread... looks like i'm the only one who went through with it.
Ima write in this nice shiny green text. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom