[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep away from my purple. Anyway more evil.. stuff would be nice. Just stuff that's evil. I don't really have any ideas at the moment.

Congratulations! You win a virtual badge. The end.

Edit: Ok, how did I get a like from that? It was off-topic and it was so random and stupid... :p
WOOT! A VIRTUAL BADGE! MY FAVORITE! XP

bunnies falling into a rock crusher then into whirlpool of magma and acid
Replying to yourself with a twisted thought... cool. I guess you meant to reply to @The Dark One, but when he said that, I'm pretty sure he meant for the mod... :indifferent:

Removing Hermes/Sailfish/Flurry Boots? 8D
That would be brutally evil! How could you think of such things! Tho, maybe removing the spectre heal and damage from the spectre armour... :naughty:

Ha
You can survive without starter tools.
I know how to get some
I'm not telling though cause then you would find out. (And it's not through item editors btw, it's legit)

Je
Or... >8D ...

Removing the starter tools. :cool:
Jesus your insane
[DOUBLEPOST=1447035074,1447034992][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey everyone! Just find a cave, go into it, open some chests, collect bombs and consumable items, explode some trees. BAM, make a house for the Merchant and BAM ya got your self some good old gear. :naughty:
Remove trees and bombs muahahaha
[DOUBLEPOST=1447035251][/DOUBLEPOST]I am the evil
[DOUBLEPOST=1447035337][/DOUBLEPOST]I love to hurt people. I sent my friend to the nurse's office by punching him in the throat. He's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom