[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat. Didn't know that. Thanks for that.

Also a friend told me that he found a Yeti NPC or something like that in the Ice biome. Is there any truth to the existence of this yeti?

Neat. Didn't know that. Thanks for that.

Also a friend told me that he found a Yeti NPC or something like that in the Ice biome. Is there any truth to the existence of this yeti?
I have not seen any sort of Yeti in the Ice Biome during my many hours spent in it. Maybe they were just saying something false.

Last edited:
Would everyone want a sample of a highly incomplete TAPI version? Let me know below, and I'll try and distribute it.

((Dirt block recipes, all of the testing mess.))
So it would be like a community alpha or beta test? Sign me up. And maybe if people can see how much work has gone into this it'll make the finished product that much better.

Would everyone want a sample of a highly incomplete TAPI version? Let me know below, and I'll try and distribute it.

((Dirt block recipes, all of the testing mess.))
I think most of us would benefit from this. We get to play the (albiet highly incomplete) tAPI mod, and get to see how far it has come, as well as you guys, the devs, get invaluable feedback on balance, potential holes, bugs, etc.

I'd say do it. :)

I think I found a bug with the current version. Apparently, I am not getting any Harpy spawns at all, and I'm near the edge of space.

I think I found a bug with the current version. Apparently, I am not getting any Harpy spawns at all, and I'm near the edge of space.

Is the island near where you have your npc houses? Had that happen to me with an island that was almost directly over spawn points, trying at an island furthur away and harpies were spawning.

I have a problem with Exxo Avalon , if i launch it , it says SmartDig.xnb is missing , but i have it , help please :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom