[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, anyone got a folder with working installed Avalon Mod in 1.2.4? Please, contact me if you can. On 1.3 it's not worth installing in my opinion.

Yeah, its illegal. I have legal terraria 1.3 on steam, but theres no way to downgrade it to 1.2.4, so its not my problem mate.

Ok, anyone got a folder with working installed Avalon Mod in 1.2.4? Please, contact me if you can. On 1.3 it's not worth installing in my opinion.
Yeah, its illegal. I have legal terraria 1.3 on steam, but theres no way to downgrade it to 1.2.4, so its not my problem mate.

Since this is the official forum for the game, it should go without saying that requesting a pirated version of the game is against the rules. I suggest you drop the topic before I have to issue warning marks.

Since this is the official forum for the game, it should go without saying that requesting a pirated version of the game is against the rules. I suggest you drop the topic before I have to issue warning marks.
Then make terraria possible to downgrade. Im not a pirate, but its not my fault that developers didnt think before. Come on.

Then make terraria possible to downgrade. Im not a pirate, but its not my fault that developers didnt think before. Come on.

I'm not a developer and have no control over such things, I just enforce the forum rules. If you have any further questions or comments, you are welcome to send me a private message (there is a link in my signature), otherwise, everyone please return to on-topic discussion.

I'm not a developer and have no control over such things, I just enforce the forum rules. If you have any further questions or comments, you are welcome to send me a private message (there is a link in my signature), otherwise, everyone please return to on-topic discussion.
Back to the topic...
Where on earth is Blah.

Getting a pirated 1.2.4.1 version of Avalon is completely illegal.

Look, maybe Blah needs time to think of some things or code stuff in.
So if im still playing the 1.2.4.1 version from months ago, is that illegal even though i had it downloaded when it was available for download? the 1.3 version doesnt work for me and, well, i want to wait until more content is added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom