tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Would be useless to try to change thing on your mod for the summon as Rockos ARPG doesn't provide any significant bonus for summon (and trowing) compared to other sources (magic, ranged, melee).
In can do 150k+ dps on melee with not much trouble late game while summon do 100-2000 dps (with the correct stuff , which reduce my melee dps a lot)

You can try to look at it later when Rockos ARPG stats on level up affect trowing and summon damage value. Meanwhile, best is to just let it go. (doing 1 or 100 dmg is useless in both case when you hit hardmode as *most* summon prevent you from hitting a mob)
its never useless if rockos is busy with life and reworking the skill tree.
if people want to play summoner and dont want to be too overpowered (which happened to me like 5 times already, even with my own mod (older version though)) but have trouble due to the scaling, then i simply make changes to my mod (like i did in the current version) and they can actually deal damage again.

can you specify which summons and at which point they started dealing only 1 damage, also at which mobs and which prefixes they have?
also could we move balancement issues with my mod to my thread?

I'm using your mod if that tells you anything. I just want the summoner to be viable against every thing, I say this mostly because I had to change how I had my build. Also can you put a link to your thread.

I used heartless, works fine till I get energy shield,
damage takes into health while energy shield is 0,
probably because energy shield system.

So I finished my playthrough with this mod... after 3 moon lord kills i'm level 255 i've got like 1,335 damage on the terrarian yoyo.. and i've got a stardust dragon that demolishes anything in sight.. fun times now to find a mod that spawns bosses as normal mobs. o.o #op #going-for-level-999 #would-do-it-again

10/10
Very fun but i'd like to see a summoner class :( just like summons o.o also mobs from pillars = exp for days o.o got like 100 levels in 10 mins.

Dunno if this is due to how energy shield regens or i've got it regening to fast.. but i can't drown anymore.

BUG found a bug.. the terrian seems to break after 40% attack speed.. q.q

Last edited:
I'm able to hit much faster swinging every 0.6 sec with mid speed weapons but my game does lag tremendously lol

also You may want to look in to some of the yoyos I think this mod might break them, and now when I think about it it may be the attack speed that causes the yoyos to bug out

I'm able to hit much faster swinging every 0.6 sec with mid speed weapons but my game does lag tremendously lol

also You may want to look in to some of the yoyos I think this mod might break them, and now when I think about it it may be the attack speed that causes the yoyos to bug out
When it comes to yoyo & range, it gets longer as you are able to attack FASTER. Check out the flying knife from the hallowed chest, or the vampire knives. This is default behavior for these items.

Edit: I was clearly too sleepy to add longer twice.

Last edited:
Attack speed might need a rework anyways, as only melee does benefit from it currently. this was not intended by Rockos.
there could also be a 50-60% cap so stuff wont break as easily these glitches are terraria sided

Attack speed might need a rework anyways, as only melee does benefit from it currently. this was not intended by Rockos.
there could also be a 50-60% cap so stuff wont break as easily these glitches are terraria sided
Well a 50% would still break the terraian it breaks afrter 41.32% attack speed leveld 3 chars to try it so i suggest a 40% cap.

EDIT I may be wrong.. it may be 140% because i did some messing around and i seem to already have 95% attack speed the yoyo isn't broken but i did see a skill in the tree that gives 1% of atk speed for 20 str.. that may be where it broke..

Last edited:
Well a 50% would still break the terraian it breaks afrter 41.32% attack speed leveld 3 chars to try it so i suggest a 40% cap.

EDIT I may be wrong.. it may be 140% because i did some messing around and i seem to already have 95% attack speed the yoyo isn't broken but i did see a skill in the tree that gives 1% of atk speed for 20 str.. that may be where it broke..
the percentage shown is a bit confusing... the lower it is the faster the attack... you can see it as percentage of the default usetime of the item

Further note on yoyos i'm assuming after like 10 chars of remaking..... :red: me...... anyways we start with 100% atk speed will call this normal as you get down to 55% the yoy starts to go crazy and at 52% its unuasble. meowmere stops having any noticable buff at 60% so i say cap at 60% which would be a total of 40% atack speed

What is the new button to open the skill tree on 1.3.1 ?
the mod didnt update, and with the new modloader version und thus 1.3.1 you have to reallocate ALL previous set mod hotkeys.
simply set them in the controls menu by scrolling down until you see the mod hotkey section

Hi all. Just dropping by to let you know that I am married. I will investigate the heartless bug first then I am going to do some more work on the tree. But give me some time. We just got together me and my wife.

Can i somehow reset my all stats and levels? i dont want that "Heartless" stat, its ruining my game cuz it's not working or it not good choise for me.

Thanks. ^^

Back
Top Bottom