tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I am going to be away for the whole weekend. I will be back next week. I hope I can add things for the next update soon,

on the latest version you should only have to press esc and then click on skill tree. if it doesnt work then you might have to check the mod controls
i see. i use my custom control, E for inventory thats why it didnt work thanks :happy:

Is there a way to change the hotkey for the menu? I want to activate the menu with C and not on esc xD

Is there a way to change the hotkey for the menu? I want to activate the menu with C and not on esc xD
check the mod controls menu (available near the regular controls menu)... also you might want to check some posts before posting, as the answer for your question was already posted 3 posts before

Is there a way to completely reboot your skill tree and gaining the points back? I know there is a thing where you can pay 1 gold coin to have things back but i don't seem to be able to make it works.

Is there a way to completely reboot your skill tree and gaining the points back? I know there is a thing where you can pay 1 gold coin to have things back but i don't seem to be able to make it works.
re-specs are currently unavailable. theres also no other way to get the points back for now.

The Summoner bonuses (Damage, Damage, Minion amount) are broken. They will reset when you quit the game, causing you to waste points.

The Summoner bonuses (Damage, Damage, Minion amount) are broken. They will reset when you quit the game, causing you to waste points.
That must only happen sometimes, because I just tested that and it didn't reset for me. Here is what I did:

116 damage Stardust Cell Staff, 5 minions max > Save&Quit, re-enter world > 116 damage Stardust Cell Staff, 5 minions max > close game, re-start and re-enter world > 116 damage Stardust Cell Staff, 5 minions max

I knew this mod sounded familiar. Had a really nice time with it back in the tConfig (?) times. Nice to see it again. Keep it up!

Healing items won't restore health with this mod. After turning it off they worked again. Also the natural healing and mana regen rate is for some reason faster than in vanilla, making poison debuffs useless and easy to become unstoppable. I am playing in singleplayer mode.

Healing items won't restore health with this mod. After turning it off they worked again. Also the natural healing and mana regen rate is for some reason faster than in vanilla, making poison debuffs useless and easy to become unstoppable. I am playing in singleplayer mode.
I've been able to use healing items just fine, though they have no cooldown. (Essentially making accessories like the philosopher's stone useless.)
EDIT: The thing with the potions is actually another mod I was using, sorry for any confusion. The potions are still usable without it though.

Last edited:
I've been able to use healing items just fine, though they have no cooldown. (Essentially making accessories like the philosopher's stone useless.)

The no cooldown sounds new to me. I have tried disabling all other mods (which weren't many) and still the same. weird.

Hey! please add the secondary classes (thrower, summoner) including them on the skill tree it would be really fun

Hey! please add the secondary classes (thrower, summoner) including them on the skill tree it would be really fun
rockos said already that there isnt much point in summoner class as most of the summoner stuff fits into the mage tree. personally a branch exclusively for summoner would be overpowered, as you already can overpower any vanilla mobs with pre-hm summons and equip in lategame (yes even the moonlord looks like cheesecake for the slimes). thrower is already being worked on though.

EDIT: The thing with the potions is actually another mod I was using, sorry for any confusion. The potions are still usable without it though.
healing items of any kind should work perfectly. they should heal their set amount over time without any cooldown so you can stack the healed amount which gets healed over a timespan. regarding the Regeneration: yes it is higher than in vanilla. regarding damage over time effects: they arent dealing any damage at all anyways.(thats something to look into, @Rockos)

if you have any issues with the healing items, check if you are using the latest version (best would be checking on the mod browser as versioning is a bit flawed without version numbers in filenames) and if you are using any mods which change the way healing works. depending on the way the healing works it may or may not work with this mod as Rockos modified the way hp works to let it work properly.

slightly important Edit: @Rockos Summoner bonuses really aren't saved on relog as i just noticed (added skills, ended up with 78 damage on spiders, entered a different world to check something, noticed my spiders have 56 damage.) cant check if same happens with other skills aswell, so if someone could check that, that would be great.

Update: yup summon skills are practically reset without any refunds on leaving the world. fortunately only the summon skills

Edit 2: Crawltipedes need a nerf... and i mean experience wise. killing one crawltipede at level 100 rewards me with 5-8 levels.. this remains until level 230 with a sudden drop in exp for some reason which gets fixed at 231+
and by no means is a crawltipede hard to kill

Edit 3: Update for the summon skill glitch. only one small branch is affected by the glitch.
06c3e64d21.png

Last edited:
The no cooldown sounds new to me. I have tried disabling all other mods (which weren't many) and still the same. weird.
Rockos' mod has an entirely different way that potions are meant to be used (I've done direct testing for him about this.), and they only function when used from his quick heal and quick mana hotkey. Don't use vanilla Terraria hotkeys, and don't try to use the item directly. You can find his hotkey settings in the game menu.
Edit 3: Update for the summon skill glitch. only one small branch is affected by the glitch.
06c3e64d21.png
Ah, that explains why the summoner skills I tested weren't reset when I tried this. (The far-right of the skill tree.)

Ah, that explains why the summoner skills I tested weren't reset when I tried this. (The far-right of the skill tree.)

well after i had also lost some skill points i didnt want to try it.. but then i found the ultimate exp source (*cough* crawltipede *cough*) so i reached level 360 in no time and tried it anyways

rockos said already that there isnt much point in summoner class as most of the summoner stuff fits into the mage tree. personally a branch exclusively for summoner would be overpowered, as you already can overpower any vanilla mobs with pre-hm summons and equip in lategame (yes even the moonlord looks like cheesecake for the slimes). thrower is already being worked on though.

healing items of any kind should work perfectly. they should heal their set amount over time without any cooldown so you can stack the healed amount which gets healed over a timespan. regarding the Regeneration: yes it is higher than in vanilla. regarding damage over time effects: they arent dealing any damage at all anyways.(thats something to look into, @Rockos)

if you have any issues with the healing items, check if you are using the latest version (best would be checking on the mod browser as versioning is a bit flawed without version numbers in filenames) and if you are using any mods which change the way healing works. depending on the way the healing works it may or may not work with this mod as Rockos modified the way hp works to let it work properly.

slightly important Edit: @Rockos Summoner bonuses really aren't saved on relog as i just noticed (added skills, ended up with 78 damage on spiders, entered a different world to check something, noticed my spiders have 56 damage.) cant check if same happens with other skills aswell, so if someone could check that, that would be great.

Update: yup summon skills are practically reset without any refunds on leaving the world. fortunately only the summon skills

Edit 2: Crawltipedes need a nerf... and i mean experience wise. killing one crawltipede at level 100 rewards me with 5-8 levels.. this remains until level 230 with a sudden drop in exp for some reason which gets fixed at 231+
and by no means is a crawltipede hard to kill

06c3e64d21.png

Ok for the tree I know what Happened. Thank you for giving me the entry. I will fix this.

For the regen, and degen, I will have to take a look at those. I forgot to write the engine about this. And since the regen is replaced and I had tested only regen not degen, it's on my fault. (Lack of time) .

For the crawltipedes? I am unsure about why it shoot an enormous amount. Is the monster in multiple part? If yes then you found your source of xp. And I will need to manually code this one.

Ok for the tree I know what Happened. Thank you for giving me the entry. I will fix this.

For the regen, and degen, I will have to take a look at those. I forgot to write the engine about this. And since the regen is replaced and I had tested only regen not degen, it's on my fault. (Lack of time) .

For the crawltipedes? I am unsure about why it shoot an enormous amount. Is the monster in multiple part? If yes then you found your source of xp. And I will need to manually code this one.
umm the crawltipedes are multipart yes... but only the tail tip is vulnerable... the reason for the exp could be that the body parts and head have 1000 defense with the 10k/20k hp (normal/expert) so the multipliers may shoot the exp up

Back
Top Bottom