• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Welp, moving on.)
Second said:
"Well...Let's not dwell on the past. Let's move forward. As dwelling will simply open closed wounds again. Do you want to come with us to a underwater city?"
(If the underwater city is Atlantis, I have something for it. It shouldn't interfere with any lore.)
This is to weird for me
(Well, as you said, if you are leaving, then you should leave if you don't know what to do here.)

"There has to be some way to stop it! It will destroy the world if not!"
I think.

I spot General managing to resist the pull and escape. "Good. It's not that strong yet."

"Perhaps I can get in there and shut it off..."

*I descend towards the ground where general is*

"There has to be some way to stop it! It will destroy the world if not!"
I think.

I spot General managing to resist the pull and escape. "Good. It's not that strong yet."

"Perhaps I can get in there and shut it off..."

*I descend towards the ground where general is*
*Sees Ssnake.*
"You! Your ship's accelerator is haywire! How- How do you even turn this off?"

*Sees Ssnake.*
"You! Your ship's accelerator is haywire! How- How do you even turn this off?"
"I know. It wasn't designed for what we used it for. I knew it was going to be a little sketchy but, I didn't know this would happen!"

"Help me get inside! I know how to shut it off... I may die, but, hey, at least everything will be ok."

"I know. It wasn't designed for what we used it for. I knew it was going to be a little sketchy but, I didn't know this would happen!"

"Help me get inside! I know how to shut it off... I may die, but, hey, at least everything will be ok."
"Well, grab onto my hand, use me as a chain link and I'll quickly lower you down into that mess. You'll be able turn it off and be able to survive."
*Offers you a hand.*

((I'm just going to go with the excuse that Murph was distracted and didn't see the antimatter. Besides, there's not much he could really do anyways.))
*Continues forwards*

(Welp, moving on.)

(If the underwater city is Atlantis, I have something for it. It shouldn't interfere with any lore.)

(Well, as you said, if you are leaving, then you should leave if you don't know what to do here.)
((It's not Atlantis.))
((I'd say wait, since it is her own event.))
*Arrives at the Ocean Temple*
((sorry I had a sleepover with my little brother and then today went to the lake))

I open the door. I'm still corrupted.

"What took you so long?"

Back
Top Bottom