Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second said:
"Well, seems like we have a choice now. We can stay here and confront them, or leave. Confronting them is a good thing if they are passive. But if they are hostile, well a fight is going to break out. Leave, and we will attract anything that senses movement. After all, sea creatures must find food one way or an other. Plus, running or swimming away can result in a chase, which could take a while before it will tire out and abandon its pursuit. I'll leave you with this choice to decide."

"We have the means to remove the object from this planet, however it is in the crash site not far from here. We can only hope it will still work; the electro-cannon. It will take it and use magnetism, similar to that of a railgun, to shoot it away."

"I know my way around my base, however it is rubble now. I believe you would be better suited to finding it. It has a distinct look different to any other machine in there. I will regulate the magnets."

((The sounds are coming from the way to the ruins))

I give Alpha a hug.

I round the corner. You notice I seem to be sad about something.

"Rix. Did you find out what you were trying to find out?"

"No, but..."

I put on a smile that says 'hey at least something good happened.'

"I found a city. It's full of merfolk, and they're all very friendly. You should come see."

(*Memories*)
pic6BF35910AA080ED10A1427786EE0563C.jpg

Simulacra said:
"Well, then, show us what you are talking about. Because if these chutes are any indication, they show that they have a bit of a war vibe to them."

"Oh sweet! That's what we were looking for."
"Also, we actually did find something. This weird dispenser that dispenses... strange things."

Second said:
"I'm now thinking that's a trash dispenser. Bows are useless underwater thanks to the amount of friction the arrow would receive, and that explosive could be just some... hazardous waste of some sort. And a pencil... Well. Why do they need it when graphite just turns to gross liquid in water when used? Ink is better. Not good, but better."

"You know, come to think of it... that one item-producing thingy is actually similar to one of those machines where you put a coin in and you get something random. Except here, it's free, you don't get to see the potential items you get, and the items you do get make absolutely no sense."

Back
Top Bottom