Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Shoot! This is bad!"
*Picks up Alpha and puts her in a safer spot, then fires at the Petrification Laser*
(Pacification. It's not giving the stoned debuff. It's supposed to only stun for a turn. Second, I didn't even think of that before right now. Plus. There is no inventory object called Wyvern anyways so understandable.)
Shredder: 95%
Plasma Blaster: 81%
Onslaught Claw: 89%
Pacification Laser:80%
You hit it.
The Shredder Arm begins swinging towards you, spitting shrapnel and other metal objects.

I tackle the cannon or whatever it's equivalent is

I take out one of those green crystals, crush it it my hand, and say something you don't understand.

"¥For time and time again, I become an age that i am not.¥"

The crystal's energy flows into me, and I become a little larger and a lot more older-looking. My wings are now large as well. I take advantage of this to fly over Prime and vine attack the saw before the spell wears off. (What, you expect an age spell to last a page?)

I tackle the cannon or whatever it's equivalent is

I take out one of those green crystals, crush it it my hand, and say something you don't understand.

"¥For time and time again, I become an age that i am not.¥"

The crystal's energy flows into me, and I become a little larger and a lot more older-looking. My wings are now large as well. I take advantage of this to fly over Prime and vine attack the saw before the spell wears off. (What, you expect an age spell to last a page?)
Shredder: 90%
Plasma Blaster: 76%
The Plasma Blaster shoots at you.

The Shredder Arm was already swinging, and probably is going to cut through some vines. Also, the metal chunks coming off it probably are on fire because of friction and the fire magic that was used on you.

*Goes for a slash with the electric sword on the Pacification Laser*
"Hey Bubby! Might be a bad time, but... do you know what all this form can do!?"

Plasma Blaster: 76%
The Plasma Blaster shoots at you.

The Shredder Arm was already swinging, and probably is going to cut through some vines. Also, the metal chunks coming off it probably are on fire because of friction and the fire magic that was used on you.
((Fire magic? Alias used Hallow magic.))
"Hey Bubby! Might be a bad time, but... do you know what all this form can do!?"
"I'm pretty sure Life elementals are more proficient with Life magic.."

I go for the head plasma blaster

I whip the Pacification Laser.

Plasma Blaster: 72%
Pacification Laser:70%
The Electric portion of the attack was negated by the Faraday Cage.
(The reason why the Faraday Cage exists (Other than being used to prevent EMP fields from interfering with generators and other electrical appliances in the real world) is to prevent cheesing by EMP (Because of a history of cheesing exists here), but as a side effect, it also renders most, well... all electric attacks useless. Basically the Lightning Rod ability in Pokemon. Just no boosts.)

The Shredder redirects itself at you.

((Fire magic? Alias used Hallow magic.))

"I'm pretty sure Life elementals are more proficient with Life magic.."

I go for the head plasma blaster

I whip the Pacification Laser.
(Not talking about Alias, was talking about Alpha's first magic attack.)

The Plasma Blaster retaliated with another few shots.

The Onslaught Claw attacks Alias with an energized claw.

(Also, I only account everything when there is at least two posts regarding this battle (Because OOC posts get rekt.) or if the boss is close to being defeated. Otherwise...I'm not doing the account for everything.)
Pacification Laser Active.

*Notices and starts flying, slashing at the Shredder in an attempt to stop it's approach in my direction*
"Life Elemental!? Is that a catagory that Flower Elementals fall under!?"

I scream, as multiple of my vines snap.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow,!" *cricket cricket cricket*

I crush another stone and use a healing spell.

"Alias!"

I curl around Alias.

Shredder: 84%
Pacification Laser:70%
*Notices and starts flying, slashing at the Shredder in an attempt to stop it's approach in my direction*
"Life Elemental!? Is that a catagory that Flower Elementals fall under!?"
You were able to jam the claw a bit with its own scrap parts. It halted for a bit. It won't last for long.
I scream, as multiple of my vines snap.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow,!" *cricket cricket cricket*

I crush another stone and use a healing spell.

"Alias!"

I curl around Alias.
Pacification Laser Active Check
At least 10 to dodge (Would have been this originally if the ice didn't get in the way.)
Bubby (17) dodges.
Alias (Given next to Bubby, should dodge anyway.)
Murphmario (16) dodges.

Pacification laser inactive.

Yeah! *I get up and charge a lightning attack towards the cannon*
[doublepost=1565988286,1565988270][/doublepost]((At this rate we won’t finish this in time))

Shredder: 84%
Pacification Laser:50%
*Gets back and proceeds to fire on the Pacification Laser*
"You alright now Alpha!?"
((Yeah. Guess maybe have him flee and continue this another night?))

"Lightning won't work; I tried."
*Keeps shooting*
(Accounted for both.)
Yeah! *I get up and charge a lightning attack towards the cannon*
[doublepost=1565988286,1565988270][/doublepost]((At this rate we won’t finish this in time))
(The reason why the Faraday Cage exists (Other than being used to prevent EMP fields from interfering with generators and other electrical appliances in the real world) is to prevent cheesing by EMP (Because of a history of cheesing exists here), but as a side effect, it also renders most, well... all electric attacks useless. Basically the Lightning Rod ability in Pokemon. Just no boosts.)
The electricity doesn't do much.

(If you want to send him away, then fine. Just say when. Got to ping Orifan1 anyways.)

Last edited:
*I keep shooting at the Pacification Laser, noticing Alpha is charging up something*

((That doesn't sound like it will end well))

(Seriously? You people cheese too much with single characters. And I can name multiple examples of that if you want.)
(The main strategy that I planned for Skelly was to target to destroy an arm one by one, which I tried to show with the Pacification Laser. Then, as the arms fell, all the others would be weakened by a severed circuit, which would speed things up, like in the actual battle against Prime. Though, it didn't decrease the defense of the other limbs, it still sped things up. When it got to two arms left, it becomes enraged, but the Head becomes vulnerable. Reduce it to half, or take out the other limbs, and then phase three. It becomes invulnerable again, but with water, you could short out the shield, and if you are unwilling to do that, aim for the generator at the back, defeat prime, done.

But of course, you all decide to do your own thing, and ignore the other big posts. And besides, the bosses in the first place aren't supposed to be one fight. They are multiple try and try again events, meaning don't try to cheese them because time is running out, and form an actual strategy about fighting instead of trying to demonstrate a show of power.)

The explosions hit a button that suddenly appeared because everyone and their logic about the potions is about the same logic here which activates a recording and alarm.

"Is this thing on? This is ██████, Dr. ██████. We're... initiating some kind of emergency test protocol... thanks to a trigger that someone... well, triggered... in five... Four, as in Forbidden... Three, as in tree... Two, as in "Et Two, Brutus?"... One, as in none. Oh look, the emergency override is initiating."

*Skeletron Prime yeets himself out of here. Because life.*

Back
Top Bottom